• Rainy Day •

The harsh rain has been hitting LA like crazy. It was around 8 o'clock and the sound of the heavy rain hitting the roof woke Natalie up. She turned over in the bed and realized David wasn't next to her, 'Where is he?' she wondered. She got out of bed, put on her slippers and walked out into the living room. There he was, sitting on a chair with the large glass door open staring out into the rain. She walked over to him and put her arms around his waist, "Hey baby. What're you doing?" He turned to her gave her a sweet good morning kiss before responding, "Nothing, just sitting here." Natalie brought over a chair and asked, "Mind if I just 'sit with you'?" Of course he said yes and when she sat down on the chair he brought her a bit closer to feel her warmth.

Natalie wanted to get closer, and David thought that she wasn't close enough so instead of sitting on the chairs they both sat on the floor, with Natalie in between David's legs and his arms around her. David nuzzled his face into Natalie's neck and said, "Let's watch some movies? It's not like we can do anything today." She agreed and set up the DVD player along with many movies, the blankets and pillows. 'Perfect' Natalie thought, as she sat down on the couch right in front of the TV with a big fluffy blanket ready for David to come cuddle with her.

     David came in and asked Natalie what movie she wanted to watch and she said she didn't mind what movie so David chose Love, Rosie. Halfway through the movie David turned to Natalie and said, "Can you believe this movie is literally our story? I mean except the pregnancy part and realizing our love when we're in our late years." She nodded and responded, "I'm glad we didn't take as long as they did to realize our feelings." They enjoyed the movie as the rain poured down, and the sound of light patter of rain was enough to make Natalie doze off during the third movie.

     David didn't notice she had fallen asleep until she started snoring softly. David smiled down on her and placed a kiss on her cheek before carrying her into the bedroom. He lied down next to her and covered themselves with a blanket. "I love our rainy days Nat, almost as much as I love you." He said as he wrapped his arm around her and let the sound of the rain make him drowsy and eventually fall asleep with the love of his life in his arms.