• His Clothes •

Natalie walked into the kitchen wearing one of David's hoodies. His eyes locked in on her as she walked past him on the couch. "Natalie, is that mine?" He asked referring to the hoodie, Natalie nodded and smiled innocently at him. She started preparing some food when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and she smelled the familiar scent of Kids Strawberry Suave (hehe). "You know, I fucking love seeing you in my hoodies. They look better on you than me." David mumbled into her neck as he was hugging her from behind.

     Natalie melted at his touch, "Oh I know they look better me," she said giggling. David laughed and asked, "When are we leaving for our date?" Natalie thought about it for a bit and said, "Six. Remember it's super casual nothing fancy at all." David nodded at her and sat on the couch pretty much already ready to leave, meanwhile Natalie had some work to do. She had gotten one of David's shirts to wear, one of her favorites (let's pretend it's a recognizable shirt since all he wears is black), and some blue jeans with her sneakers.

     Natalie got some last minute things and walked out of the room. "Alright babe, I'm ready. Let's go." She said to David who was sitting patiently on the couch looking at something intently on his phone. While still staring at his phone he got up and was walking towards her. He looked up at Natalie and just stared at her, "Wow" he said. "You really look so beautiful in my clothes." David got closer to Natalie and planted a small kiss on her forehead. "Stop it, it's just a shirt," Natalie said laughing but her laughter was soon stopped because David leaned in for a kiss and she gladly returned it. "Yeah but it's my shirt, baby. Makes me feel good." David smiled at her, grabbed her hand and led her to the door for a date night to remember.

•  •  •

guys i realized i am so obsessed with datalie. i just love them so much wow, that snap of david covered in slime trying to hug nat.. THAT SENT ME. anyways hope y'all like this :)