• Leaving •

*David's POV*

Natalie is leaving me soon. What am I gonna do? Sit here and die? She's going to Fiji for I don't know how long and I don't know what I'm going to do without her. Just gonna have to deal with it. "Hey Nat? You need anything for your trip?" I asked walking into her room where she was packing. She walked towards me and wrapped her arms around my waist, "Yeah, I need you to come with me" she mumbled into my chest. I sighed, "You know I can't go, they invited you only." She sighed, let me go and continued packing. "Well yeah. I'm just going to miss you.. a lot." I walked over to press a kiss on her cheek and then I left her in her room for her to finish packing.

*Few hours later*

"Well I'm done and I'm ready to go!" Natalie yelled out excitedly when she came out into the living room. Her flight was early in the morning but she had decided to get ready the night before so she can just wake up and leave. "Is that my sweater? and my hat?" I asked her smiling. She laughed, "Uh yeah, wanted to take something of yours with me." She took off the hat and came to sit down next to me on the couch. "So how do you think it's all gonna go down with me not being here? Who's gonna order your Chipotle? Most importantly, who's going to feed you?" Natalie was laughing while she was saying this, thinking it was the most hilarious thing ever. I just stared at her watching how her eyes crinkle when she laughs, her cheeks glow, and her smile just lights everything up.

     She caught me staring but didn't say anything. "So let's get some last alone time together?" I asked her and she nodded, holding my hand and leading me into our room. We lied down together holding each other and talking about how alone we'd be without each other, cheesy I know. She was starting to doze off so I held her closer and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Night babe, I love you."

     I woke up the next morning and I felt gloomy, weird vibes all around. Natalie was just checking things off seeing if she forgot anything, once she was done I helped her get the luggage into the car and we drove off to the airport. We got there and unloaded her stuff. I went up to her and gave her the biggest of hugs, "I don't know what I'm going to do without you. I'm going to miss you so much baby." I said giving her kisses on her head. She smiled at me, returned the hug with just as much love as I had given it and looked up to give me a kiss. She mumbled to me, "I'll miss you too." I let her go as she went in and I waved to her until she was out of sight. I got into my car and drove back home.

     Once I got back and into my room I covered myself with the blanket that Natalie used. I checked my phone and there was a text,
        I miss you already :) love you. be back soon <3
With that I fell asleep with a smile on my face waiting for the day she comes back.

•  •  •

Sorry i'm taking so long to get these out, i'm tired these days. but anyways hope you like this one! i'm just excited natalie is coming back from fiji. also should i write one where she comes back? and also if y'all wanna request something- i'm all here for it :) ok bye