• Movies •

"Ugh I'm so bored," David said as he got up from the couch. "Natalieeee, let's go do something, just you and me." He said to her when she walked out of her room. Natalie smiled and asked, "Like what? A movie?" David nodded, "Yeah, it'll be super romantic since it's 11pm and we'll be together and happy, unless you wanna do something else." Natalie found it endearing how excited he was getting about going to the movies so she agreed to the idea. "Great, go get ready!!" He said excitedly, and Natalie went over to him to give him a kiss, "You are too cute." Then she went to go get ready, nothing fancy, just something cute and comfy.

"Alright babe, I'm ready. Let's go." Natalie said to David who was sitting on the couch. David looked up to her and said, "Wow, you are so fucking gorgeous." She shook her head, "Shut up." They walked out the door and into David's Tesla they went. The ride was fun with Natalie playing some music and David requesting Dancing Queen for the 50th time only to keep dedicating to the beautiful girl next to him. Natalie loved it. They got to the theatre bought their tickets for Toy Story 4, got lots of snack (mostly for David) and went into the screening room looking for their seats. While waiting for the movie to start David looked at Natalie and muttered to her, "I think we should do things like this more often. I love spending alone time with you." She looked at him and whispered back to him, "I think so too, I love being right beside you. Together." He smiled and her and she returned the smile, then faced the screen as the movie was starting.

*After the movie*

David heard Natalie's sniffles as the movie ended and pulled her closer. "Well, I'm sad now." They both enjoyed the movie, the right amount of everything, just amazing. They bought some more snacks before they left and ate them outside of the theatre. "Hey babe?" asked David. "Hm?" responded Natalie. "Let's come back to the movies sometime, holding your hand during the movie and being able to cuddle you is such a great feeling. And we don't have to hide it." He said smiling at her, and of course she said yes to him because why not? "I love you Nat, so much." He said as they both stood up arms wrapped around each other. "I love you too Dave. You're the Woody to my Bo."

•    •    •

I watched toy story 4 today and :,( also not really proud of this one, could've used something to make it good but i hope you guys enjoy it at least. sorry for taking long to write i have so many ideas coming so i hope you stay tuned. :)