• Come back to bed •

*David's POV*

     Where the fuck is Natalie? She was in bed with me earlier and now she's gone. It was about 1 in the morning and she had been getting up to take her medicine. I took the blanket off my body, letting the cool air hit my legs. I walked out of our room and into her room to see if she was there, nothing. So I walked towards the bathroom, and then the living room. There she was, lying on the couch fast asleep. I approach her and push away the hair that was covering her forehead, her forehead was burning up and beads of sweat were covering it. "Nat, baby, come back to bed." I said as I tried softly shaking her awake.

     She was a bit startled, but she sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Hm?" I sighed, "I said to come back to bed, you can't be on the couch, you need a good nights rest." She shook her head, "I don't want to get you sick Dave, you wouldn't be able to get anything done. I'll just sleep here or in my room until I get better." She said before yawning and lying back down.

     "Nat, c'mon. Don't be like that. I don't care if I get sick, all I care about is you getting better." She didn't move a muscle, so I decided to take a spot next to her on the couch but next thing I knew we were on the floor. "Oops." I said to her, and she just gave me a flat look, meanwhile I laughed. We both stood up and I led her to the bed, surprisingly she wasn't resisting. She finally went on the bed and I went to grab some of her medicine and set it on the nightstand with a glass of water.

     "Thank you Dave, you are definitely the best boyfriend ever." Natalie said to me, and I tried giving her a kiss but she wouldn't let me so "I wouldn't get sick." Honestly I could care less, I just wanna kiss my girlfriend. We were snuggled up in bed and I asked her, "Happy that you came back to bed?" She nodded, turned to me and smiled, that's when I got my kiss.