• Dancing Queen •

See that girl
watch that scene
diggin' the dancing queen

David saw Natalie dancing to the song, the way her arms are up in the air and her hips move from side to side. Many guys looking but obviously not being able to touch. A literal angel sent from above, so beautiful. This was their song, David always wanted it to be played when they were together just so he could see her dance to it and mouth the words. He would always point the camera towards her during those lyrics, she was his dancing queen. Young and sweet.

     "David! Come and dance!" Natalie yelled out to David as he was filming. He stopped recording and got closer to Natalie while putting one arm around her waist and she put her arms around his neck. David leaned in closer and started singing the lyrics into Natalie's ear and she loved it. They were both dancing as close together as they could enjoying the rest of the song.

     "I love you Natalie. You know that right?" David asked her as the song was close to ending. Natalie stared at David for the longest time and leaned in for a kiss. Her arms wrapping tighter around his neck and his arms getting tighter around her waist. "Of course I do. Just how you know I love you." Natalie said breaking the kiss, still peppering kisses all over his face.

     "You are my dancing queen Natalie, and no one will ever take you away from me. You're so special. I fucking love you." David said to her. The song has a deeper meaning for both of them, it is their song, the song that played when David fell in love with Natalie.

•  •  •
guys, y'all see that vidcon video when jeff asked who natalie was dating?? and david got all weird saying "sorry guys natalie and i are not dating" but like no one mentioned anything about them together so????? but yeah it's weird anyways hope you like! requests are accepted :) ok bye