𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬

Nikki's POV: 

                          After saying my goodbyes I was off.  I have no idea where my parents dropped me off.  But from what it looks like, I was in a wintery forest.  It looked beautiful if I'm being honest.  I put on my dad's mixtape on the Walkman and began walking around a bit to explore.  The first track that played on the Mixtape was Come and Get Your Love by Redbone.  I've never heard the song before, but I trust my dad knows my taste in music because I was already enjoying the song.    

                 After about an hour of mindlessly walking around and dancing with my mixtape in hand, there was a loud crash followed by a bunch of trucks and a bike.  I took off my headphones to listen and I decided to follow the group of people.  They were all dressed in weird costumes.  There was a guy in Red White and Blue on a bike and a man with a Red and Gold Iron suit following him.  Then I watched as a long blonde haired man with a cape fly into the sky with what looked like a hammer.  I looked around and saw a supersized green dude, this guy was bigger than Drax!  Who are these people!?  And why can they fly-  

I followed them until I found a safe spot to hide and hear their conversation.  

"Shit"  I hear someone say.  The man on the bike zoomed by whilst saying something in response.  

"Language!"  He warned the other man.  "JARVIS What's the view from upstairs?"  He asked somebody.  I soon overheard a response which sounded like a robot of some sort.  

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken."  It responded

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last."  The man with the cape said now attacking people with his hammer.  What the hell is a Loki?  I thought as I continued to hide and keep watch from a slight distance.  Then a girl with fiery red hair came out and knocked out a few more attackers.  

"At long last is lasting a little long, boys." She said through an earpiece.  I soon saw a bunch of arrows come from a tree a little farther than mine.  It was a man in a purplish-black suit with a bow and arrow.  

" Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise."  He stated.  I was so confused.  What was going on?  

"Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language'?" The same man from before asked.  It was the man in the red and gold suit that swore before.  

" I know."  The red white and blue man said coming out of nowhere on his bike.  Then he threw his bike at a couple of attackers.  Holy Jesus man, this dude is strong as hell! "It just slipped out."

     I shook my head at what was going on here and how much these people bicker at the worst times.  Something bad was happening and I don't know what.  Kind of a nice 'Welcome to Earth' Ordeal I guess.  I can't go anywhere now with everyone fighting and surrounding me.  So I stayed in place.  

"Sir, the city is taking fire."  The robot said again.

"Well, we know Strucker's not going to worry about civilian casualties. Send in the Iron Legion."  The man in the iron suit said in response.  They all continue fighting and before I knew it.  Something sped past me.  It soon slowed down after knocking the guy with the arrows over.  It was a man who looked to be around my age with piercing silver hair.  He was fast, like, faster than I've ever seen.  

"You didn't see that coming?"  The fast silver man said in an accent I was unfamiliar with.  He smirked as he told the arrow man who got knocked down.  

"Nice going Speedy Gonzales"  I muttered quietly to myself.  The man with the arrows tried to shoot Speedy but alas, he was too fast.  Speedy began to speed through everyone like a flash of light.  The people who I believe are the good guys begin to panic about Speedy.  Whoever he is, he must be a threat.  I look down at the watch Rocket gave me, and thought about it a bit before deciding its best not to blow my cover and use it.  The girl with the firey hair ran over to the arrow man who was lying on the ground obviously hurt.  

"Somebody want to deal with that bunker?" She said aloud.  Before I knew it the Huge Green man began smashing his fists everywhere.  

"Thank you!"  The girl with the fiery hair stated.  

"Stark, we really need to get inside"  The red white and blue-suited man said.  

"I'm closing in-"  The iron man or Stark said.   After a bunch more fighting I head the "Stark" man say something about a drawbridge.  The man whom everyone was calling "Steve" ran over to the man in the cape.  

"The enhanced?"  The cape man asked.  

"He's a blur. All the new player's we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't."  'Steve' responded. 

" Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac."  The girl said still kneeling by the man who I know knew as "Clint"  

"I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better. You and Stark secure the scepter." The Cape man responded.  

"Copy that."  'Steve' said

              Everyone began going their separate ways with a lot of the attackers dead or knocked out.  I assumed it was safe so I got up from my hiding spot and tried to escape.  Until I was knocked down by a fast blur.  It was Speedy.  

"What the hell man!"  I said as I laid down in the cold snow.  Speedy slowed down to look who said it.  Once he looked down his eyes met with mine.  His eyes lingered on me for a couple of seconds so I began to sit up.  He sped closer to me to help me up.  I didn't accept it.  "Who are you!?"  I asked backing away from him.  "That isn't your concern."  He said dominantly as he stood his ground taking a step closer to me.  I kept my head held high.  "What do you want from me,"  I asked slightly unsure if I should even ask that.  "Nothing yet sweetheart-" He said in his accent.  "Now leave."  He said taking another step towards me.  Before I could respond, he was gone.  I followed his instructions and ran.