𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 & 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭

(CEO of messing up an already written storyline) 

Nikki's POV:  

             As Clint kept looking on the computer I heard familiar voices upstairs.  I went to move but was stopped.  

"Stay right here and be quiet,"  Clint said grabbing a gun.  The next thing that was heard was, "Go on, you were saying,"  Pietro?  The Clint fired.  Glass shattered as my silver-haired friend fell through the ceiling.  

"Pietro!"  I yelled.  Clint went over to him and put his foot on top of him to stop him from moving,

"What, you didn't see that coming?"  Clint said sarcastically.  I ran over to him as Clint took his foot off him knowing he'd stay if I was there.  

"Pietro!" I said as I knelt down beside him and took his face in my hands.  "are you okay?"  I asked him softly.  He was at a loss for words so he pulled me in for a hug.  I felt butterflies arise from my stomach, but I ignored them.  I was so glad to be in his arms let alone see him again.  I was happy.  We stayed like this for a while.  His warm breath hitting the back of my neck.  I heard more commotion upstairs, so I picked him up with the strength that I had, which was kinda easy for me for some reason.  I moved him out of the way of the fight going on upstairs.  Clint ran back upstairs to fight.  

                   While Pietro and I were safe in a corner, he wrapped his arms protectively around my shoulders.  

"They don't know what they're doing.  It's gonna destroy everything."  He said in my ear sending shivers down my spine.  God, I've missed his voice... and his accent.  

"But they know what they're doing.  They just want to help."  I say trying to reassure him.  

"It could get everyone killed, it could get you killed."  He says warily.  

"Not if it is there,"  I said smirking a bit, looking over to the Cradle.  Then realizing the commotion around me.  I back up slightly into Pietro.  I blush a bit as he moves his hands around my waist and pulls me back more out of the way.  The mini romantic moment was ruined by all the fighting though.  

                   Tony was thrown through a window, Bruce was knocked back by Wanda and Clint was on the ground and so was Steve.  Then all of a sudden Thor comes flying through and lands on top of the Cradle.  

"WAIT!"  Bruce calls out.  

                 And at that moment, a human-like creature breaks out of the cradle and flies through the window into the main room.  Pietro flies me with him by everyone else.  We all see Thor set his hammer down.  We all watch as Pietro keeps his arm rested around my waist.  I see Wanda look over to me and smile a bit.  That's new... 

              All eyes are on the creature as he floats down.  

"I'm sorry, that was,  odd."  It turns to Thor and thanks him.  Steve was the next one to speak up.  

"Thor, you helped create this?"  He asked.    

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at its center is that."  Thor says pointing to a gem stuck to the man's...creature's head.  

"What, the gem?"  Bruce asked.  

"It's the Mind Stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities." Thor explained.  

"Then why would you bring it to-"  Steve started before being interrupted by Thor.  

"Because Stark is right."  

"Oh, it's definitely the end times,"  Bruce says looking around at all of us.  

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron." Thor states,

"Not Alone." It says.  I look the creature up and down as it is now clothed.   I look to my right and notice Wanda's curious stare aswell.   

"Why does your 'vision' sound like JARVIS?" Steve asks.  

"We...we reconfigured JARVIS' matrix to create something new,"  Tony says walking towards him with Steve following.  

"I think I've had my fill of new,"  Steve said.  

"You think I'm a child of Ultron?"  It asked facing us and walking around.  

"You're not?"  Steve confirmed.  

"I'm not Ultron. I'm not JARVIS."  It stated, "I am," It paused, "I am."

"I looked in your head and saw annihilation,"  Wanda spoke up and walked towards him.    

"look again."  It said.  Clint scoffs now stepping towards him.  

"Her seal of approval means jack to me."  He cautioned.  

"Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone, and they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side,"  Thor added

"How do we even know if he will help?"  I ask uncertainly, as they all look over to me.  I'm tired of staying quiet, I wanna speak too.  

"She has a point,"  Pietro adds as he smiles down at me and I blush from this.  I see Tony roll his eyes. 

"Are you?"  Steve asked him, "On our side?

"I don't think it's that simple."  He said.  

"Well it better get real simple real soon,"  Clint added.  

"I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't, he will end it all."  He told us.  

"What's he waiting for?"  Tony asked.  

"You."  He said.  

"Where?"  Bruce added as a follow-up question.  

"Sokovia,"  I said quietly,  I knew this only by looking over Clint's shoulder downstairs.  

"He's got Nat there too,"  Clint added.

"If we're wrong about you if you're the monster that Ultron made you to be,"  Bruce said softly mostly to himself.  

"What will you do?"  He asks us all, "I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique, and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the earth, so he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net, we have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go."  He then picks up Thor's hammer and hands it to him and walks off.  

               Everyone looks at him in shock.  Except for me and the twins.  It's just a hammer...

---

(A/N Wahooo, I'm updating a lot because I don't know how much I'll write tommorrow because I have work and babysitting soooooo?  Also, there is the Superbowl which is always fun!  Uhhhhmmmmm well, I hope you guys enjoyed.  :)  I love you all, I love sitting in class and getting notifications that you all voted or added by book to lists.  You guys are so amazing.  This book started as a dumb idea that my best friend convinced me to write about it.  And all of you have supported it so much and I truly appreciate it.  I have so many plans for this book and maybe even a sequel.  You all are truly amazing and I hope you're having an amazing day/night  MUAH! <3 )