𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 & 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐝

Nikki's POV:  

               Nat drops the cradle safely into the Quinjet but then gets dragged away by Ultron's minions.  

"Nat!"  I call out after her.  

"Cap, you see Nat?"  Clint asked frantically.  

"If you have the package, get it to Stark! Go!" Steve tells Clint.  

"Do you have eyes on Nat?"  Clint asks again.  

"GO!"  Steve says finally.  

"Postpone that showtime Nikki,"  Clint says to me angrily.  He looks very upset and frustrated, and honestly, I don't blame him.  Nat could be in serious danger.  

"I'm fine. I just need to take a minute."  I hear Pietro's soft voice over the intercom.  I ran up to the front of the Quinjet in a panic.  

"Pietro... I think he's hurt..."  I whisper to myself.  

"I'm very tempted not to give you one,"  Steve says, his voice overpowering Pietro's.  

"The Cradle, did you get it?" I heard Wanda's voice now,  Clint stayed quiet.  

"Stark will take care of it," Steve assures.  

"No, he won't."  Wanda pleads also sounding hurt.  

"You don't know what you're talking about, Stark's not crazy,"  Steve said to her sternly.  

"He will do anything to make things right,"  Wanda said no longer speaking about Stark.  

"Stark, come in. Stark. Anyone on comms?"  Steve said desperately.  I'm assuming by Clint not responding meant that he was still frustrated.  I felt tears drip down my face.  

"Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?"  Wanda says.  

                  Clint turns off the comms in frustration.  He takes the Quinjet to Tony so that the Cradle is in safe hands.  

"What about 'Showtime'?  I need to find them.  I need to see him."  I say now with tears running down my face. 

"We have other things to worry about right now,"  Clint says not even bothering to look at me. 

---   

"Anything on Nat?"  Banner asks us, as I sit in the corner in a chair set up in Banner's lab.  I'm still upset and have been quietly crying for the past ten minutes.  

"Haven't heard. But she's alive, or Ultron'd be rubbing our faces in it." Tony claimed.  

"This is sealed tight,"  Clint says now touching the cradle.  

"We're going to need to access the program, break it down from within," Banner says.  

"Hm. Any chance Natasha might leave you a message, outside the internet, old school spy stuff?" Tony asks Clint.  

"There's some nets I can cast. Yeah, alright. I'll find her."  Clint says running off.   I stand up and run after him.  

"Clint wait!"  I yell to him.  "Let me help."  

"no." He says as I chase him down the stairs.  

"I want to help."  I say angrily.  

"Nikki, get back upstairs,"  He says sternly without even looking at me as he sat down by a computer.  "You don't want to help, you want to find the twins."  

"No,"  I say and he finally turns around and looks at me.  "No, I'm need to help you.  I didn't wait sixteen years just to get to this point and give up.  I want to help you, and yes I do want to find the twins.  Because I'm sick and TIRED of being treated like this little kid!  I'm sixteen!  My parents did it to me before I left, and just when I thought I'd finally be done with that, YOU PEOPLE COME ALONG!  It isn't fair to me!   I left home so I can have my freedom.  I left home because I was sick of being bossed around all the time and seen as this little kid.  Well, guess what!?  IM NOT A LITTLE KID.  And I am coming with you to get Nat and I'm saving my friends!  AND THE WORLD!"  I say now getting out of breath.  

      Clint looked at me, almost stunned.  I keep my mouth shut and hold a harsh glare until he finally decides to speak up.  

"Fine..."  He says and turns back around impressed.  

"T-Thank you,"  I say firmly, even though I'm stunned that worked.  

"Now I know what it's like to have a teenager."  He muttered under his breath and smirked.

                    As soon as we finished our little conversation a message came up on the monitor revealing a code.  It was soon translated and Clint was pleased.  

"Bingo."  He said.  He turned to face me after punching in the coordinates in the monitor. 

"Found her!" 

---

(A/N I'm trying to split up the chapters a bit more, especially since it will eventually start to get confusing.  Also, I left a lot of stuff out because I want to story to be told by Nikki.  I made it so Clint and Nikki can hear a bit of the situation so that there isn't too much left out.  But I still want it to be kept in her perspective.  Buttttt.... What did you guys think of Nikki's rant? Lmao I was a little excited writing it.  And now I'm in a really good writing mood soooooooo.  MAYBE ANOTHER UPDATE TODAY?  idk we'll see :)  Hope you guys are enjoying and okay with the smaller chapters.  ILY ALL BYEEEEEE) 

(AHAH ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT I MESSED UP AND CHANGED WORDING DON'T @ ME AHAHA bye )