𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬

Nikki's POV: 

                       I told him everything, I don't know why, but I just did.  I poured out my heart and soul into a guy I just met today.  I explained my family life and how it was to travel across the galaxy.  I told him about why he saw Groot and Rocket.  I just told him absolutely everything about me, and he listened.  For some reason, it was different with him.  Every time I told him how Rocket and I argued, his face would light up in a cheeky grin and it's as if the world just stopped right then and there. 

                    I smiled back at him once I finished my dumb life story.  I felt his eyes linger on me as I looked up at the sky realizing how late it got.  He soon spoke up to get my attention.  I guess it was his turn to tell me about his life story.  The last he talked about his life was when he told me his parents were dead.  I looked over to him ready to listen to his story when I noticed the moonlight reflect softly off his face.  

"About my family,"  He spoke.  Until we heard footsteps on the roof we were sitting at.  

"Pietro!  Where have you-"  We both looked back frantically to see Wanda.  Once her eyes met with mine she gave me a hateful glare.  I looked down.  "Pietro, we have to go.  Now."  She said and walked away not waiting for Pietro.  

            Pietro looked at me and put his hand on my cheek so I would face him.  I felt my face heat up and blush.  He smirked. "Until next time, Quill."  He said as he zoomed off.  I continued to stare up at the sky with a smile on my face.  

            After a few more minutes I heard more footsteps.  I looked over in hopes of it being the Speedy twin but instead, it was Groot and Rocket.  I rolled my eyes and looked back up at the sky.  I found a shooting star but ignored it once I saw Rocket and Groot sit next to me, leaving me in the middle of them.  

"Before you run away again with speedster hear me out,  your dad does trust you.  He's just worried okay?"  Rocket spoke.

I sighed in response and looked to him.  "Yeah, I guess your right."  I shook my head slightly.  

"I am Groot,"  Groot said.  I looked over to him and smiled.  

"I missed you too.  Even though it's only been what, 18 hours?"  I said slightly amused.  

"You counting Tiny Quill?"  I scoffed.  

"No, and since when am I, Tiny Quill!?"  I said now in a lightened mood.  

"Well you're Quill's and you're tiny.  See its as plain simple as that."  Rocket said now smirking at me.  I shook my head laughing,  "Now c'mon lets get you somewhere to sleep and I guess we'll lay low.  We trust you'll be alright."  I smiled widely at his comment.  

"Just stay away from Speedy-"  Rocket said.  I rolled my eyes and giggled.  And got up following them to where I'd be staying for a while.  

---

                       After finally getting somewhere safe Rocket and Groot left me alone and gave me space.  I was finally alone, just me.  

                        Rocket and Groot helped me find an abandoned hotel room.  It was pretty dark but still had some light to it I guess.  I walked over to a bedside table to try and turn on the lamp and... Voila!  It works.  I sat on the slightly dirtied up bed and looked out the window.  This place seems to be better than expected, it's no five-star hotel but its a start.  I tried to lay down and attempt to sleep in this new place.  

                  I don't care what Rocket said, I'm gonna find Pietro again.  Someway, I just know I will.  

---

Pietro's POV: 

                         I sped back with my sister to a hideout.  She looked me dead in the eye as if to tell me something important.  My mind raced about what it could be.  

"Pietro, someone is trying to contact me.  I think it's important."  

---

(A/N This chapter is absolute shit especially since it's another filler.  I'm sorry!!!  Next chapter is going to be a million times better I promise :) Stay tuned people.  This may be the only short chapter too)