four

"you guys wanna play truth or dare?" jonah spoke to the rest of them.

mostly 'yes's were heard back but, zach made a statement before they continued on.

"as long as their are no super dirty dares, i'll fine." they all agreed silently with a nod, as they m started the game.

jonah went first, deciding on asking corbyn first.

"truth," the blonde stated simply.

"um, do you have a crush right now?" jonah asked, taking the time to think about his question.

everyone turned their heads to face corbyn,  as he blushed lightly; then responding.

"yes" corbyn whispered shyly; daniel and jonah having smirks evident on their face.

jack's face seem filled with slight shock as zach wasn't paying much attention; as he seemed zoned out.

jack's head turned slightly to see the small brunette's reaction, seeing he looked 'spaced out. i wonder what he's thinking about, jack thought to himself as he paid his attention back to their game.

"well, corbyn's turn then." daniel said, nudging corbyn's side lightly.

"ok um, zach. truth or dare." corbyn asks zach, the younger's gaze moving from the wall as he responds with, "dare".

"okay. um, i dare you to sit on soneone's lap for the rest of the game." corbyn says to zach, a small smirk on his face. [i know this is basic but i didn't have any ideas]

the youngest boy casually got up, walking towards jack.

jack didn't know if he going to sit on him. although, that wasn't his biggest problem. jack was slightly nervous, and he didn't know why.

zach seemed to walk past jack and to the other side of him, causing the older to let out a small, quiet breath.

but, jack's breath soon got caught as he noticed the small weight of zach on his legs.

jack's body was slightly shaking from shivers as zach leaned his head on the shoulder. jack seemed to calm down slighty as everyone remained quiet.

"so um- daniel." zach perked up. truth or dare."

£

by end of the game, daniel's head was leaning on corbyn's sholuder, the brunette practically asleep; jonah was on his phone, sitting on jack's beanbag chair; and jack was leaning against a wall in his room, with zach on his lap; on his phone.

jack was also on his phone, but, he never looked up or asked zach to move off him. therefore, the younger stayed on his lap; also being comfortable.

zach had also continued to wonder how corbyn and daniel had gotten so close in the period of time. though, he didn't speak of it out loud nor to daniel.

jack had finally spoke up to his friends, asking if they all just wanted to stay the night; considering the time and no one making an effort to leave. everyone responded with a yes, moving around a bit.

they decided that daniel and corbyn could take the pull out bed in jack's room, while jonah takes the small couch in the corner of jack's bedroom. lastly, zach and jack ending up sharing the elder's bed.

the five boys got into their sleeping areas, most of them falling asleep right away. zach and jack had ended up staying awake for bit, as the rest fell into their own slumbers.

jack turned and looks at the smaller boy, him looking back at him with the same eyes. the two stayed staring peacefully into eachothers hazel and brown eyes as little time went by.