twenty-five (unedited)

It had been a week since the friends' whole 'get together at Zach's house. Zach and Jack had come from there mini date at around 10pm, finding no one there. They were confused but left it alone, being to focused on another. So the two went to bed, cuddled up.

For Jonah and Tate, well for a matter of fact, Jonah did take Tate home, but not before getting a few words in. Jonah had built up the courage to ask Tate to hang out. So, the next day they went out to downtown together, then going to the beach. And in the end, they had ended up dating.

For Daniel and Corbyn, they were already dating it was telling hte squad they were nervous about. They planned to tell them at lunch, and hoped they supported, didn't think much of it then that.

So Tuesday at lunch, the two annouced the new to their friends, them all congratulated the. But the question was brought up by Zach. "So what about you and Jonah, Daniel? And you and Christina, Corbs?" Zach had questioned.

So that lead to them telling they broke up, and how. Which concluded in Jonah and Tate telling them they were dating, along with Gabbie and Christina.

And Gabbie and Christina were dating. After waking up the next morning cuddled up together; Gabbie wanted to clarify what they were. She even almost started crying while Chris was asleep, because she wondered if Christina was using her or if she actually liked her.

So basically there whole squad was dating one another, how ironic. But Jack and Zach still hadn't told anyone.

Zach even brought about the idea that should tell. but Jack turned down the offer. Of course, Zach paid no attention to why. He was to whipped for the boy, to care why. As long as he was with Jack he was happy.

So everyone was happy. So now, the squad was sitting at lunch again in their usual spots. Just talking.

"Did you hear there is a new girl coming to our school?" Gabbie informed the group. It was funny how fast news spread in the school. "The cheer team was talking about it, because apparently she wants to be on our cheer team," Gabbie shrugged.

"You mean the one who also wants to be in our music class? I heard about her, apparently she is really good at singing." Daniel stated. The rest of them looked at them confused, but were intentley listening.

"Do you know a first name?" Jack queustioned, taking a bite of Zach's pizza. They shared food all the time so it wasn't suspicous. "I know who you are talking about," Tate joined to the conversation.

"I think her name was... Kay Cock?" Tate said causing their friends to laugh. "Is maybe Kay Cook?" I might know her." Zach stated, taking a bite out of his pizza.

"How would you know her?" Christina questioned curiously. Zach finished chewing his food, before answering

"Well, if it is the Kay Cook I'm thinking of, then she once dm'ed me on instagram wanting to be friends, and when we met up, she said she liked me and I told her I didn't like her back; so we decided to just stay friends. Though we haven't talked in a while."

They all nodded their heads while Jack looked deeply at Zach. "She already sounds like a bitch," Jack siad catching the attention of Zach and the others. "It's just her name." All the friends starting laughing, giving Jack the oppurtunity to say something to Zach.

Zach smacked him plaayfully, as Jack whispered to Zach. "If that bitch even trys to touch you, I will beat her ass. 'We're just friends' my ass; she probably still likes you" Zach smacked Jack again playfully giggling lightly.

Jack smiled at Zach as everyone calmed down their laughter. Jack realized how much he loved the boy, everytime he looked him in the eye.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

As the group said, there was new girl. And as Zach said, it was the Kay Cook he knew.

The next day had come, and everyone was at their lockers. They were all chatting like they did every morning.

The difference was, they had heard the lockers near them being opened. Most of there attention turned towards the noise.

As they saw the slim girl with blonde hair, they didn't recognize her, but one did.

Zach smiled at the girl pulling her into a hug, which she glady accpeted. But it greatly confused the others.

"It's been a while, Kay, how have you been?"

---

I haven't left ya'll on cliffhangers for a while. And I also mean no hate towards Kay, so if she seems like an enemy, I love her.

Also sry this is short, like I said, life is stressing me out and im trying for you guys. Love you lots bbys💭 -Jayda

 Love you lots bbys💭 -Jayda

𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰...