twenty (unedited)

The boys had been driving for a while now, it had been a longer drive due to the suprise being closer to the edge of town, and he wanted to make sure they didn't run into anybody, Jack was NOT ready to become public yet.

They had soon arrived and it was a parking garage, leaving Zach confused. Jack looked over at the boy smirking softly.

"Don't worry Zachy, I didn't want you to see the suprise just yet. Also, I wanted to walk around the city a bit with you, I thought you would love it." Jack stated earning a smile from Zach.

They got out of Jack's car and Jack immediatley interlaced there hands together leaving a wide smile on Zach's face.

They walked out and Zach immediatley feel in love. It was an old-fashioned town with lots of paintings and architecture. Zach had loved these types of things so Jack chose it just for him.

Zach was to busy admiring the city in front of him to talk. But Jack didn't mind, he loved when he got to admire every, little detail of the boy who he was so deeply in love with.

Zach had been so busy. he hadn't noticed they had been walking for 15 mintues and that they had been at the place that Jack had wanted to take Zach to.

It was a small building but on the inside had so much character to it. They walked inside, and zα¢н looked around letting the 80's music fill his ears. He was already in love, and smiled, oncιe again that night.

Zach pulled Jack in for a tight hug, stuffing his face in the crook of his neck, mumbling Jack a cThank you'. "Anything for you, my love." Zach loved the nickname, and Jack knew that.

"Well how about we dance," Jack asked letting his hand fall freely for Zach to grab. Zach gladly took it and giggled when he was already being dragged to the dance floor.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

That night Zach had never enjoyed himself more, he loved Jack and there was no doubt about it.

They sang, they danced, they kissed, and everything was perfect. It was almost 10pm at night when Jack suggested they leave. Jack had also gave Zach the option to stay at his house which he gladly accepted.

Zach would do anything to be with Jack all the time, and Jack felt the same way about Jack.

On there way home, they were listening to music the whole time blasting it as if they were drunk. They sang along and more great news came, to Zach's attention at least.

Isla was spending the weekends at the Herron's which meant no Isla in the house. And Kristin had called saying that they weren't coming back till tommorow since they decided to explore the city a bit and lost track of time.

In Zach's mind the good news was, no one was in the house. Which left Jack and Zach all by themselves.

They got home, and Jack took of his shoes along wiht Zach and they both placed them their. They went up to Jack's room and sat on the bed.

Zach defenitley wanted to be intimate with Jack tonight. There was no hiding it, Zach was just super shy. Sure it had only been the second day but Zach was ready. He trusted Jack with all his heart.

So gaining some more confidence, Zach looked over at Jack, who was staring aimlessly at the wall, and scotted towards him.

He caught Jack's attention, as Jack looked over at his love. Zach slowly, lifted up one of his legs, using it to turn his body so he was straddling Jack's hips.

Jack grabbed onto the boys hips lightly, pulling him forward so there was alomost no space separating their lower regions.

Zach played with back of Jack's hair pulling at lightly, "What do you need baby," Jack asked softly. "Nothing, really." Zach responded.