fourteen (unedited)

Daniel's P.O.V
It is the second to last period of the day and Jonah, Corbyn, and I are all in this class together. It's pretty nice because this year Zach and Jack's friends, us, have like collided.

So I've gotten closer to Corbyn, as a friend of course. I shut my locker turning around to see Corbyn standing their smiling.

I smiled back. "Wassup?" I asked Corbyn.

"Oh nothing you want to hang out later? Like afterschool?" He asked. I'm not going to deny it, I would never turn down a chance to hang out with him.

"Of course." He smiled nodding his head. "Meet by the bench outside afterschool. I nodded my head as we started walking to class.

We got their and I sat next to Jonah while Corbyn sat on the other side of me. The teacher started talking, but I paid zero attention. The only thoughts swerving my mind were Corbyn.

I know it's wrong to think about it like it, but it feels like he asked me on a date. I know I have boyfriend, who I am very fond of, but that doesn't mean my feelings for Corbyn just went away.

The thoughs swerved my mind forever, but then the bell rang; so I got up, along with Corbyn and Jonah walking out of the classroom with them we walked to our lockers since they both needed things out their locker.

"So Dani, how about we go out tonight. Maybe do something fun? Like a date?" He sounded a little hesistant the words coming out his mouth but he still asked.

I thought about it realizing I told Corbyn we could hang out. Which one do I choose? Going on a date with my hot boyfriend? Or hanging out with the boy I have a crush on?

Damn! I'm a fucking slut. Get a grip Dani. But, I was about to respond when Corbyn cut me off.

"Sorry Johoe. Your mans is hanging out with me today, you can go on a date some other time." He smiled a little forcefully before shutting his locker and walking off.

"What was that all about?! He seemed so rude." Jonah exclaimed annoyed. I felt bad I basically turned him down after asking me on a date.

"I'm sorry babe," I said trully sorry, "How about tommorow afterschool and you can take me somewhere... and then maybe we can go back to your house and have some... fun." I whispered the last part in his ear seductivly, biting my lip, pushing our lower regions together, and letting my fingers trail down his chest.

"Sounds great." Jonah said his voice dropping a few octatives lower. He smirked pulling me into a kiss. He held on to my waist and kissed me passionatley. I pulled away biting his lip as I did so.

I then backed away grabbing his hand. "So, see you later!" I squealed like a little girl. He chuckled bit before nodding his head and walking the opposite direction.

It's funny how I went from a horny, child of satan; to a innocent child of god. And now here I am being a sarcastic bitch. It's funny how things work out sometimes, you know what I mean.

---

It's now after school and I'm definitely excited to hang out with Corbyn. I sat on the bench waiting for Corbyn to get hear, while scrolling through my phone.

Soon Corbyn arrived giving me his award winning smile, motioning for me to follow him. I did as he said, and walked to his car.

He got in the drivers seat while I got in the passengers. He pulled out the parking lot, and started driving. I was looking out the window almost the whole time, into gaze.

"Hey Corbs," He hummed keeping his eyes on the road, "where are we going?" I asked truly wondering where we were headed.

"Somewhere... Fun." He stated. I rolled my eyes playfully. "That's a great answer Corbs," I responded and fake applauded.