eight

it was now the end of the school day and zach was waiting for jack out by the front of the school so the elder could drive him to jonah's.

jonah, corbyn, and daniel were riding together in corbyn's car while christina and tate went in christina's car.

zach walked out the doors towards of the highschool, walking into the parking lot and heading towards jack's car. jack was already waiting in the parking lot, but the shock to zach was the fact he was leaning against his motorcycle rather than his car. the motorcycle was his dad's but he occasionally used it for the fun of it and considered it his own.

i'm not getting on the that thing unless i have a death wish. zach thought to himself, eyeing the vehicle down.

the curly headed boy looked up at other, smiling at his presence of the brunette. zach smiled hesitantly, though managed to keep up a smile.

"you ready?" jack questioned, referring to the black motorcycle.

"y-yeah," zach managed out, thought stuttering over his words and clearing his throat.

"what's wrong" the brown haired boy asked, taking notice to his stuttering and sign of fear.

"i don't like motorcycles. they're like a death wish. i'm just a bit scared." the brunette shook his head.

"i'm right here, you're not gonna get hurt; i promise." jack said with a soft smile after chuckling at zach's statement. he nodded his head, hestaintly getting on to the back of the motorcycle behind jack.

"okay, just put your arms here so you don't fall." the elder suggested, moving zach's hands on his waist. "just hold on tight."

the brown eyed boy let out shaky breathes from the contact with his hands on the elder's hips. it was comfortable for the both of them, but zach became flustered at the thought of his hands being on jack's body that way.

jack started to drive off, beginning at slow pace but then speeding up while zach's grip tightend. jack let out a loopsided smile, zach not paying much attention to it as much as he was paying attention to his anxiousness.

zach hid his face in the elder's shoulder, closing his eyes in distraction from the new feeling. the bruntte felt warm hands slowly brush across his own before picking his hand up and interlacing their fingers.

a blush spread across zach's cheeks with a smile when he realized jack was holding my hand in comfort. zach's focus was on jack's hand in his, immeditaley becoming comfortable with the hold and then taking notice to other things, one making him freak out.

"wait, jack! put two hands on the wheel!" he exclaimed, now noticing the fact that jack only held one of the grips.

the freckled boy chuckled before putting his other hand on the empty grip at the left, taking zach's hand with him still i his hold.

the brunette became flustered once again, pushing away the tingling his stomach and remembering it was just brotherly best friend love.

£

the two boys soon arrived at jonah's house, being fairly late as jack wanted to stop for food; also giving zach a break from the bike he had to ride on. though once arriving, zach let out a deep breath quickly getting of the thing he called 'a death wish' while grimancing at it.

the brunette then waited for jack to get off the bike, the curly-headed quickly getting off nad heading to the front doo with zach by his side. figuring the door was unlocked, coming to conclusion it was; they opened the door walking into the empty house.