twenty-one (unedited)

(Time skip two weeks)
Everything had been great for Jack and Zach. They were both happier than ever. No one knew they were together, but everyone could feel the happiness radiating off of the two.

They would come to school together, almost every morning, and acted like best friends all day.

They were both going over to Jack's house more often. While they're parents were thinking it was a normal thing. They were secretly having love-filled sex, while staying quiet.

They two were more passionate than they could ever be for to each other. But maybe they were a bit too caught up in each other to realize the chaos going on in the squad.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jonah and Daniel's relationship was falling apart. Nethier of the two would admit, but there feelings for each other, we're going away.

Daniels feelings' for Corbyn had only gotten stronger. Especially towards the fact the two were hanging out a lot more.

Jonah's feelings for Tate were growing, not just because Tate and his friendship was building up. It was because he had found a way to always admire every small detail of her, and how much he admired her.

Not just Daniel and Jonah's relationship, but other ones too.

Corbyn had feelings for Daniel, obvious ones. But he wasn't ready to admit that too himself nor the world. He kept dening his feelings.

He also felt that he still adored Christina. He knew it was only in a close friend way, but he didn't want to break that too her.

And on top of that all, Jonah and Daniel still hadn't broken up.

In Christina's book, she was in the same situation as Corbyn. She was in denial for her feelings for Gabbie. She adored Corbyn for as long as they had been dating. But ever since Gabbie stepped into her life she was really catching feelings for her.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

And with our single babes, they had feelings for the other all along.

Gabbie had always had feelings for Christina, but never thought she had a chance because Christina was Straight. And she was with Corbyn, her true love.

And Tate, she thought she had a chance, but when Jonah came out to dating Daniel, she lost hope because she thought he was gay.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Even Jonah and Corbyn were fighting for Daniel. Corbyn was fighting for him, but claiming he didn't like him. But Jonah was fighting because he didn't want to just break up with Daniel like that.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Everyone was in a crisis, oh how they wished they could fix it like that.

Authors Note:
Filler sry, but it's something. Be sure to read my other books, Jorbyn and Donah, love you lots bbys🖤🕶
WC: 463
-Jayda🐜