∆ THREE ∆

I looked at the people around me and bit my lip slightly "My, my name is Sequoia... Sequoia Pryor" I said quietly as I felt faint now.

"Where did you come from?" The Asian asked me next.

"A few miles through the forest, I was..." I started to say, as I slowly trailed off and fell to the ground, feeling the world go black

4 hours later

I opened my eyes and saw I was laid down in an RV bed. Across from me sat the gray haired woman, tear stained cheeks as she folded some clothes.

I lifted my head up and her eyes darted to me in fear.

"Daryl... Rick...Shane" she called out. Footsteps could be heard as the weight of the camper changed and 3 men entered.

One was the man who saved me. The other was a man with a python on his hip and the third was a man with dog tags around his neck.

"How do you feel" the one with the gun asked.

I looked outside and saw it was dark now. I had a soft smile.

"I'm okay... it's night time.. " I stated.

"What does that have to do with anything?" My savior asked in a tone.

"I was underground, in the dark" I said, thinking back to my dead sister laying on the floor.

Blood still covered me, but the gray haired lady must've read my mind. She brought a clothe that was wet and I began washing the blood off. She set a pair of my clothes down next to me and looked down shyly "I hope you don't mind but I grabbed clothes from your bag" she said.

I shook my head and smiled slightly "No, it's fine, thank you so much" I said to her.

She looked like the type of woman who didn't get to hear thank you very much.

The man with the python looked at the other men before returning his gaze to me "My name is Rick Grimes ...this is Shane Walsh and Daryl Dixon...this woman is Carol Pelletier " he said "are you well enough to walk outside? We have a fire going with some food, and you can be introduced to the others... and you can tell us your story"

I bit my bottom lip slightly and nodded my head.

"We'll let you change.... we'll be outside" he said as they cleared out.

I shut the door and made sure the blinds we're closed as well before stripping of my clothes and putting on my new ones.

(Outift)

(Outift)

I slowly made my way out of the RV, finding that my weapons we're missing. It didn't bother me to much though.

Everyone looked at me as I came out. They all sat in camping chairs around a small fire and the only open spot was beside the gray haired woman.

She smiled at me and patted the spot and I came and sat next to her. She offered me a bowl of soup and I smiled as I took a bite "Having this after eating nothing but MRE's is so amazing" I said.