∆TEN∆

The morning came to quickly

I didn't want to be awake.

I didn't want to face everything.

I didn't want to see Daryl. I didn't want to see Shane. I didn't want anyone to see me.

I felt like shit. My body ached, mostly my head.

I slowly got out of my bed, rubbing my eyes and forehead. I brushed my hair and grabbed the first pair of pants and a shirt I saw.

I slipped my boots on and slid the pistol into the back of my pants

I slipped my boots on and slid the pistol into the back of my pants. I unzipped the tent and made my way out to the camp where everyone stood around.

I was surprised to see Daryl sitting in a camping chair by the fire eating some food. He had yet to see me.

I slowly made my way to the fire where he sat. Carol cooked eggs and I avoided looking at Daryl, even when I felt his eyes on me.

"Good morning Sequoia, how did you-" Carol started, but she let her eyes peer at my face and she gasped slightly "What happened to you" she asked me.

I furrowed my brow "What are you talking about?" I asked her, looking at her.

My hair had fallen into my face, so Daryl couldn't see me "Lemme see" Daryl said

"Piss off" I snapped at him.

Carol pulled out a compact mirror and opened it up, allowing me to take it and look at my reflection.

I gasped, just as shocked as her. My eye was black and the whites were bloodshot in places. The bruise went all the way down to my jaw, an ugly shade of purple and yellow.

"Dear what happened" she asked me softly as she faxed at me with concern.

I shook my head "it was just an accident, I'm such a clutz" I stuttered as I quickly took a bowl of eggs and walked off to the porch of Hershel's home.

I took a seat on one of the chairs in the porch, pulling my knees up in front of my chest. Shane has really hurt me, more then I thought he had.
I had completely forgot that I hit my eye like I had.