∆ELEVEN∆

Morning came to quickly.

But the smell of cooking eggs and meat wafted through the air, stirring up my appetite.

I opened my eyes, realizing I was alone. Daryl was long gone and no where in sight.

Figures.

I slowly got up and dug through my bag, pulling out some clothes to put on.

I slipped my gun into my pants and a knife into my pocket, brushing my hair out and sighing softly

I just couldn't seem to wake the hell up.

I unzipped the tent and zipped it shut afterwards, making my way over to the fire where Carol sat cooking breakfast and coffee. Everyone else seemed to have gotten their plates and cups and had been eating for awhile now.

Daryl sat not far off, eating his breakfast like the others. I averted my gaze before he could see me watching him. I didn't know how he felt about last night, and I didn't want him feeling awkward about or have him start avoiding me all together.

"Good morning" I said softly as I stood beside Carol "it smells amazing as always" I told her with a smile.

She turned and smiled at me and then handed me a plate an cup of coffee. I smiled my thanks to her as I walked over and took a seat on the bench , starting to eat in peace.

After a few minutes I peered up to see a very fidgety Glenn standing not to far off, pacing back an forth.

He looked at me, and I could tell he was about to burst from the secrets he was holding in. I shook my head at him but I knew it wouldn't help.

"There are walkers in the barn" he said quickly , earning the attention of everyone in camp. anger flared on some of them, terror on others. I couldn't blame them. who collects walkers? How could you possibly think that those things were still alive.

Even when my sister turned...I knew that she was dead, as much as I wished she wasn't. Everyone hurriedly scarfed down the rest of their food, including me, and we made our way to the barn when we knew that Hershel wasn't watching. Shane crept up to the barn, and peaked through the cracks to see the dead ones inside.

Shane angrily stormed away from the door when a walker banged up against it "You cannot tell me that your okay with this Rick" he spat, rubbing the top of his head as he paced back an forth. Looking at him gave me chills, and I reached up and touched my face gently, feeling it. It still hurt, and was still slightly bruised. I tried not to let the thoughts effect me so much. With Daryl around again, I would be safer, and I wouldn't sleep alone.

"I'm not, but this isn't our land, it isn't our choice" Rick said with just as much ferocity and frustration. He was obviously concerned. But how could he fix this? We couldn't force Hershel to change his ways.

"Our lives are at risk man!" Shane exclaimed

"I agree, we can't just sweep this under the rug and ignore it" Andrea piped up.