∆TWELVE∆

{her outfit}

{her outfit}

The next day was full of hardships.

Everyone finished digging the graves and we had funerals for Sophia, Shawn and Annette. Carol was a no show. Claimed that her daughter was long gone and that that little girl wasn't Sophia anymore.

In a sense I understood her. But how could you not show up to your own daughters funeral?

Daryl had been acting strange today to. I think the impact of Sophia's death hit him the hardest, besides Carol and Carl. But you could tell it hurt everyone. Everyone but Shane.

Shane had left the funeral early, didn't even bother to say his respects. We were all watching him lose his humanity more an more.

Part of the reason Daryl could be acting weird was because we woke up at the same time this morning, of course I was still curled up against him, and he actually held me close against himself while he buried his head in my neck. I didn't think a man's face could become so damn red in my life.

I worked hard on cleaning up camp and taking care of the laundry and dishes. I knew Carol wouldn't be doing them, Lori was pregnant and needed to rest, and Andrea had to big of an ego to do the chores because she viewed it as woman's work. I just did what I could to do my part.

As I worked I looked over to see Rick and Glenn walking out of the house with loaded guns in quite a hurry. I furrowed my eyebrows together and dried my hands off, dumping the dirty dish water as I had finished the job. I walked over to the car where they were "What's going on?" i asked them.

"Beth fainted, she's in some sort of shock and she needs Hershel, and he's missing" Rick explained "Maggie said he used to be an alcoholic and she pointed us in the direction of the local bar he went to , were headed there, wanna come?"

"Yeah I would-"

"She's stayin" I heard from behind me.

I turned and looked over my shoulder at Daryl and I rose an eyebrow. Rick simply nodded his head and got in the car, starting it on up as they drove out of the driveway. I turned around and huffed "I was going to help them. Since when do you make decisions for me?" I asked him.

"Ya ain't experienced enough " He said, eyes drifting down my body ever so slightly

"Well you keep saying your going to train with me more and it never happens" I said in defense.

"Go put a damn bra on" he said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Don't tell me what to-" and I stopped as I realized the words that just came out of his mouth "What?" I gasped.

"Go put a bra on, I may have seen em already, but no body else needs to know ya got pierced nipples, specially Shane" He said.

I couldn't help the fact that my mouth was wide open at his audacity "why are you even looking there anyways?" I asked him, taking a step closer. There was only a mere inch or so between us know. Anyone who came along would definitely have the wrong idea about what was going on between us.