7. Reborn is in danger.

Anushka and Virat entered the restaurant. Instead of going to the main bay, they were guided towards the area where the cabins were located. Each cabin had a table for two alongwith a window which offered an amazing view of the whole city.

Rohan had already made provisions of keeping Virat and Anushka away from the public by booking a cabin as he knew the neither Virat nor Anushka would like getting mobbed by Virat's fans. Inspite of that, as the manager of the restaurant was a big fan of Virat, he did end up giving him an autograph and also clicked a photograph or two.

While Virat was busy doing all that, Anushka was taken to a cabin by one of the waiters. The cabin had an aesthetic decor. Anushka's eyes glistened with praise the moment she saw it. There was a round shaped table at the centre of the cabin with two chairs opposite to each other. Anushka went and sat on the one from which she could get a clear view of the window. From the window, the whole of the city or atleast most of the city was visible.

"Would you like to have something?" The waiter asked Anushka as he handed her the menu. Although Anushka was not looking at him, she could feel his eyes on her. She felt uncomfortable under his gaze.

"A glass of water would do for now. Also, please call Virat. He was with your manager." Anushka replied. She didn't want to stay in that cabin alone.

"Ok-" The waiter couldn't even complete what he was saying when Virat interrupted him.

"There's no need of it. I am already here Anushka." Virat said as he went and sat on the chair opposite to Anushka. Anushka smiled seeing him. Virat smiled back at her.

Virat had reached the cabin when Anushka was asking the waiter to call him. From her facial expressions he could easily make it out that Anushka wasn't feeling comfortable around the waiter. It seemed as if she wanted the waiter to go away from there. That's why he wasted no time and let the two of them know that he was there.

The waiter literally ran away from there after seeing Virat. Yes, he was trying to flirt with Anushka as he found her as pretty. However, in no way did he want to invite any kind of trouble for himself by continuing to flirt with Anushka because he knew that Virat wouldn't like that any cost.

"What would you like to have?" Virat asked Anushka as he handed to her the menu again.

Anushka took the menu smilingly. She was indeed feeling hungry. As Virat scrolled through his Instagram profile, Anushka decided about what she wanted to order. After much debate in her mind, she zeroed down her choices to butter chicken and butter tandoori roti. Anushka has always been a sucker for Indian food. She didn't like other food like Continental, Chinese, Italian and all.

"So what have you decided?" Virat asked Anushka after two minutes. He was done with checking out his Instagram.

"Ummm I would like to have Butter chicken with butter tandoori roti." Anushka said. She could already feel her mouth watering. It's been a long time since she had chicken.

Surprisingly, Virat's condition was no different. He could feel his mouth watering too. It was because of his strict diet plan that Virat had to give up on all his favourite food dishes. Now when Anushka told him about butter chicken he felt like having it too.

"Okay. Then I will order the same too." Virat said. Anushka nodded and smiled.

Virat called the waiter again. This time there was a new waiter. Anushka heaved a sigh of relief after seeing him. She didn't want to face the other waiter. He had made her to feel uncomfortable. Virat gave their order and the waiter wrote it down. After the waiter had left, Virat looked at Anushka again. She was looking at the view that the glass window provided.