11. Meeting Captain Kohli's team

Virat and Anushka have become the best of friends lately. They would often hangout together, either in Reborn itself or somewhere peaceful and secluded, far away from the public eye because none of them wished for getting any unnecessary attention. When they talked, they didn't talk about their past lives. They would instead talk about anything else under the sun. The topic of their past lives was still a sour area for them. However, both Virat and Anushka believed that someday, they would be comfortable enough with each other to talk about their past lives without any hesitation.

One such time when Virat visited Reborn, he suggested Anushka that she should accompany him to one of their ad campaigns. Until now, only Virat himself was fully helping Anushka and Rajiv with Reborn. He believed that if Anushka accompanies him alongwith the rest of his team to one of their campaigns, they might be able to garner some more support from the people.

Anushka was initially doubtful about the plan. She is one person who stopped watching TV after whatever had happened with her in the past. Now, she wasn't able to understand how she'd bring herself up to appear alongwith Virat and the rest of the Indian cricket team on their ad campaign. Before she could complain or oppose, Virat already booked her tickets and literally forced her to come to Mumbai. Anushka had to agree half-heartedly to everything. She caught her flight which was scheduled on Sunday at 2:30am in the morning.

The plane landed in Mumbai at 4 o'clock in the morning. Virat's manager Rohan who was assigned the duty of bringing Anushka safely to Mumbai by Virat, shook her shoulder to wake her up five minutes before they landed. Anushka was still sleepy when they got down and she kept bumping into everybody, leaving a chorus of sorry behind. It wasn't that she could really hurt anybody though.

Rohan gave her a pair of dark sunglasses before putting some too. She looked at the glasses in my hands, puzzled.

"Is the sun that bright here?" She said.

Rohan started laughing like crazy. "You are an adorable one, Anushka Sharma.", he said in between his laugh. Anushka just frowned, not knowing what's funny.

"The sunglasses aren't really for the sun, they're because of the paparazzi."

"Does the media already know that I am going to feature alongwith Virat and the rest of Indian cricket team in an ad?" She asked.

"No, he wants it to be sort of a surprise... People might recognise me as the manager of Virat Kohli, and maybe they would take pictures, because that's the only thing people do nowadays. If you get clicked on any of the pictures with me, they might do the math, guess, and then spread the word. Anyways, you have to get used to it because, when you'll be famous, you'll be wearing some every time you want to go out incognito." Anushka slightly frowned at that. She didn't want to get famous. She has agreed to get featured in the ads only because Virat insisted.

"Oh, okay." Anushka nodded, understanding. She then put the sunglasses on her nose.

Rohan smiled at her. "Everyone is going to love working with you."

Anushka looked away, being embarrassed. "And why is that?"

"You ask questions, but you listen to the answer and you try to understand the reasons. Then, you listen to what we told you and you do it." Rohan said. "The rest of the boys aren't like that at all. They just do crazy things and expect a result." Rohan shook his head while talking.

Anushka chuckled. "But you love Virat and the team."

Rohan sighed with a smile. "But we love them."

They went in a black car that was waiting for them outside the airport. Anushka climbed in the car in the front seat, and Rohan went behind the wheel after putting all her things in the back. Rohan started the engine and drove them to a film studio.