CHAPTER 1: H E L L O

I sat onto the couch as I can hear my father calling me into the dinner room. I make my way walking slowly. As I make it inside I see my mother and father sitting at the dinner table enjoying there meals that the chef has prepared them.

"What is it father?" I sat beside my mother as he sat in front of both of us, I gave him a questionable look as he smiled greatly to me as if he grew excited.

"Taehyung I've gotten you a gift." He soon gets up leaving the room only to return with a big box, it was very large and covered with ribbons as there were stripes, the box stood tall onto the ground. He gently pushed it forward for me to see.

"A gift it's not my birthday father, have you forgotten the day I was born again?" I lift my eyebrow at the old man who only smiled wider as he placed his hands onto the box.

"Of course not Taehyung, this is a gift simply from me to you." He starts to pull off the ribbons and open the box slightly as if it was a door to be opened so gently. It revealed a small female body figure, her skin was so pale as her black hair fell ever so gently against her shoulders.

"What is this? Have you gotten me a sex toy?" My mother soon chokes onto her champagne hearing my words, she slaps my neck harshly.
"Taehyung do not speak such words." My mother said to me as she gave me a death glare. I showed no expression onto my face.

"Taehyung say hello to the Mildred 3000, shes like A companion anything you could ever want, shes a new and improved robot that I and my coworkers invented, I wanted to give the first to you son." I gave my father a weird look as I walked up closer to the robot, she was realistic and a beauty.

"Why would I want a robot" my expression grew harsh as I looked at my father who lifted his eyebrow at me. "I have no use for it" my father soon grabs onto the robot making it stand onto the ground properly.

"Mildred 3000 wake up." The robot soon lifts her head and looks over to my father.

"Hello Mr.Kim." Her voice was so soothing it could relax anyone. My father smiled at the robot as my mother stared at it with disbelief.

"Hello Mildred 3000, this is my son Taehyung." I scoffed at how he introduced me to the robot as if it had a soul. The robot soon turned to me with ease as she started to smile.

"Hello Kim Taehyung, What would you like to call me?" I look at the robot with a disgusted face. "Fuck face" my mother soon stands up slapping my mouth.

"Taehyung enough with the foul language!" I sigh as I sat down onto the dinner table.

"Am I not to your liking Kim Taehyung" the robot spoke to me as I looked down irritated.
"Father I don't want it" my father steps infront of me putting his hand onto my shoulder.'

"Taehyung this is my gift to you, I know we never see eye to eye but this is something I want you to accept. I sigh as I nodded not wanting to argue or get slapped again by my mother. "Alright fine" I walk away leaving to my room and the robot started to follow me. My father must have programmed her to do so.

I sat onto my bed looking through my phone as the robot stood there looking at me.
"Don't look at me" I say as I scrolled on my phone. "You have not given me a name." I turn to the robot as I sigh annoyingly.

"Call yourself whatever you want." The robot stepped one foot closer to me.

"I am programmed to allow you to give me a name" I throw my phone to the side as i stood up infront of the thing.

"Y/N" I say as I look deeply into her eyes. I was much taller then it so I looked down on her as she tilted her head slightly to meet my eyes.

"Alright Hello Kim Taehyung I am Y/N....I like it." I lifted my eyebrow a bit at the robot.
"You can't like anything your nothing but scrap metal." I say to her as I now am laying down onto my bed. "I sense irritation coming from you, are you uncomfortable"

I lick my dry lips as I stared at the ceiling
"I don't like you" I simply say as I turn my back for the robot to not be able to see me.

"That is understandable, I am not of your kind and you humans have the ability to neglect what you find different." I sat up at the robots words as I looked at her giving her a death glare. The robot simply smiles at me her eyes not leaving mine.

"Do you have a personality?" I asked growing curious as I witnessed her behavior.
"I do, I have my own but I can change it to your liking, whatever you want me to be I can be it, would you like me to change it?"

"No, I'm not gonna take your own personality away from you." The robot nods to me in a gentle matter, my phone started to ring so I got up to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Taehyung its Jimin!"

"What do you want?"

"Jin's throwing a party come!"

"Today?"

"Yesssss lets go~"

"Fine I'll be there in a bit"
I hang up the phone and turn to see the robot face to face with me.

"Yah will you back up" I say as I moved away from her. "Where are we going?" She asked I scoffed at her. "You mean where am I going"

The robot tilts her head as she raised her eyebrow. "I do not understand I am to be your companion and yet you refuse to take me wherever you go" I sighed as I threw my jacket on. "Your not my Companion you're simply a gift from my father and I had to except it due to personal matters you will stay here."

I leave my room and make my way to the party that my friend jin was throwing. Loud music can be heard as I stepped into the building.
"Taehyung you made it!" I turn to see Jimin,
"Yes I am here" Jimin gives me a hug and pats my back gently.

"I'm surprised you even came at all, you never come out with us anymore." I nod gently as I accept the hug he has given me.

"I've been busy is all" i look around to see many people dancing, chatting, eating simply doing whatever people do at a party. I soon leave Jimin as I made my way to get a drink.
"Look who came" I hear a Squeaky voice behind me and I turned around to see who it belonged to.

"What do you want" i chug down the drink in my hand as I spoke rudely to my ex girlfriend Rose.

"Is it a crime for me to greet you?" She looked at me with innocent eyes as she pouted.
"Yes it is so get lost will you?" I had so much hate for rose, she cheated on me multiple times and I being in love with her forgave her, but my close friends convinced me to leave her and so I did.

She tugs onto my arm and gave me a sweet smile as she tried to place a kiss onto my cheek but I moved my head for her to kiss onto the air. "Go away rose" I say sternly as I looked away from her. She sighed as she soon leaves me to be alone, I was lonely and depressed so much things went wrong in my life and it was hard to cope with but I managed.

I refused to be at the party any longer so I soon left home. I walk into my room to see Y/N looking down at the floor quietly.

"What's wrong with you?" I remove my jacket placing it onto my desk chair.
"Hello Kim Taehyung, I'm glad you have returned." I give her a confused look as she went from looking at the floor sadly then to greeting me happily.

"I sense confusion, concern, anger, and jealousy from you, are you alright?" I stare at Y/N blankly as I stepped closer to her.
"Go to sleep" as soon as those words left my mouth her head fell low as her eyes closed shut, her hair covering her face as she looked down, she was now powered off.