CHAPTER 14: K I S S M E?

I was in disbelief and loss at words when she spoke so clearly to me. The way her arms wrapped around my waist as her head was pressed against my chest. Maybe just maybe thats my way of saying I love you. Those words kept repeating in my head ringing over and over as she was clinging onto me. Her words struck me, it really did feel as if my heart was glowing..

"I can hear your heartbeat." Y/N said then looked up at me with bright eyes having a bright smile that lit up my entire body on her lips.

"Im-Im sorry." I said embarrassed at the fact that she was hearing my nervous heart. I tried to pull away from her but she only held me tighter.

"I like hearing it, it helps me imagine how it would be if I had one." I furrowed my eyebrows realizing her words. Y/N didn't have a heart so she never heard a heartbeat besides mine. I nodded and held her tightly not letting go the feeling of her in my arms was precious, I couldn't imagine myself pulling away from her how could I?

Y/N pulled away from me making me frown. She smiled innocently as she spoke with a low whisper.

"Taehyung ive read and watched many romance movies it seems that I enjoy them, in each one theres always a kiss, but we haven't kissed yet." I gulp nervously trying to understand what she wanted, I knew she wanted a kiss but I didn't know whether I should do it I knew that it would make me fall for her even more.

"S-so."

"Our story wouldn't be as I fantasized if you didn't kiss me." At that very moment my heart jumped, she was looking up at me which only added to my nervousness. She fantasized about me kissing her? she thought about me and her as a love story?

"Will you kiss Kim Taehyung?"

My breath hitched a she tip toed reaching my height making me blush. I could feel little warm puffs of air of Y/Ns breathing hit my lips. She was close to me so close her nose rubbed against mine.

"In my fantasy, you were the one to kiss me first." Y/N stayed put in her spot not moving closer. She wanted me to kiss her first. So I did...

I pushed my head forward feeling her lips against mine. My eyes closed feeling the smoothness and warmth that filled my lips. It was like nothing I ever imagined, her kiss..our kiss was so passionate. I wanted to stay in that moment forever. Everything in the world didn't exist anymore it was just us. I was lost..lost in her touch.

Y/N was the one to pull away from the kiss I wished that would last forever.

"Thank you Taehyung, for making me feel human." My eyes fluttered open and I could see the pink shade that filled Y/Ns cheeks making me smile. I grabbed onto her hand gently.

"We should go home, I need to fix some things." She nodded and pecked my cheek. Then we made our way to the door of my house. I was uneasy scared and nervous to walk inside.

"Dont worry Taehyung." Y/N squeezed her hand with mine making me release some anxiety. I nodded and we soon walked in to see my fathers worried expression.