CHAPTER 11: M E M O R Y

I could feel the heat from Y/Ns body as she was snuggled against me so nicely making me blush, I could stay this way forever, But I knew that I couldn't. My thoughts went wild thinking about the black ink underneath her breast. I just seemed to have grew more curious about Y/N.

"Y/N wake up." I could feel as Y/Ns body started to move making my heart jump now knowing that she was fully conscious. I sat up clearing my throat as I remembered that Y/Ns body was exposed. I quickly stood up pointing to the blanket signaling her to wrap her body into the sheets.

"Good morning Taehyung." I turned to see her now wrapped into the blanket. I smiled nervously grabbing onto her hoodie that was on the ground.

"Here." I handed her the hoodie and she started to put it over her head pulling it down to cover her figure. Y/N then sat up smiling innocently at me. I was still curious so I asked her about the black ink that was marked on her pale skin.

"Y/N, um how did you get the tatto right here." I pointed to the area on my body that I was referring to. She tilted her head in confusion then started to lift her hoodie up making me turn around as she stared down at her body looking for the mark.

"I am not sure Taehyung, Perhaps my creator Mr.Kim knows." I frowned at her answer which only made me to grow more curious, but as luck would have it he would come home today.

"Ill ask when he comes home." She nodded then started to stretch her arms cutely scrunching up her nose as she lifted her arms up in the air.

"Taehyung, dont we have school?" I shook my head side to side.

"No not today." Her eyes lit up and she smiled making her eyes squint and her dimples show. Seeing her smile like this made me smile it was like a reflex, like her smile was contagious.

"Can we get sugar sticks today?!" Her voice was filled with excitement which made me giggle. I enjoyed how she called the churros sugar sticks it honestly was cute.

"Yeah we can." She jumped up happily dancing all over the place. The way she acted so silly and adorable was just so overwhelming, I mean how could she just act so seductively last night to all cute and silly the next morning.

A couple of hours had passed and I had ran to the store for some churros. Y/N ate them happily dancing around on the couch she had sit on in the living room. Soon I hear the door open revealing my father.

"Taehyung Y/N, how are you both today?" He was carrying a brief case as he walked in.

"Father I have a question about Y/N.." He smiled and placed the brief case onto one of the little glass tables.

"What is it?" He gestured for me to go on.

"Y/N has a tatto underneath her chest area." My father nodded and cleared his throat. I waited patiently for him to speak.

"Come to my office id rather Y/N stay unknown to her making." I lifted my eyebrow and told Y/N to wait for me in the living room. Y/N nodded and stayed seated while eating her churro. I followed curiously behind my father who now closed the door to his office.

"The tatto that reads #2 TS on Y/N identifies her as test subject number two." He sat down onto his big black chair talking to me seriously.

"What do you mean, theres another one of her?" I was confused and nervous waiting for his reply. I could see how he nervously gulped and leaned forward onto his chair.

"Theres something I never told you." I could see how his eyes were starting to water, my father would never grow emotional which worried me more.

"What is it?" My voice was a bit shaky and he gestured me to take a seat.

"When your mother was pregnant of you she grew sick, in order for you to live she had to give birth to you right away before she um got worse." His voice was shaky as he recalled the tragic memory.

"What does that have to do with the tatto?"

"Taehyung, your mother died." My eyes widen and I start to laugh taking it as a joke. My fathers eyes only let out a few tears as he stared deeply into my eyes.

"What are you talking about mothers fine, are you drunk?" He sighed rubbed his eyes wiping away his tears.

"S-she died giving birth to you, and I was heart broken so I dedicated my life to remake her and I did...your mother was the first Mildred 3000."

I found myself in shock with disbelief I couldn't manage to let out words. My breathing started to increase in sadness and fear knowing that the woman who raised me, wasn't my mother at all.

"She started to believe that she was really your mother and my wife, and it was like I never lost her." More tears streamed down his face making his vision blurry. My chest moved up and down as my breathing was not steady.

I tried to process what I was hearing, it was overwhelming it made me want to vomit.

"I-is s-she like her?" My voice was shaky when I spoke and tears running down my face made it hard to compose myself.

"No shes nothing compared to your mother, she looks like her, talks like her, moves like her, but I know now that she will never be....her."

I got up running out of his office to the front door leaving my house running as far as I could. I didn't spare a glance at Y/N who watched me run out the door. I couldn't be in that house any longer I just couldn't. I found my self in an alley and I cried desperately knowing that my mother was dead, and the woman raising me was a robot. How could I not know? how could I not take notice that the woman I loved wasn't real?