CHAPTER 6: M O V I E-T E A S I N G

Y/N was still on top of me as she examined my face trying to make sure I wouldn't choke on how much chips were in my mouth. I managed to swallow everything down without choking.

"Y-y/n get off" my voice was shaky a bit as her face was so close to mine. Tension filled the air as she gave me a sweet smile then removing herself from me.

"I apologize Tae, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Her voice was so soothing I was relaxed with her words everything about her was so intriguing even tho she wasn't human I couldn't help but think about the possibility "if only she was" I cleared my throat a bit in nervousness.

"Taehyung, why are your cheeks so red?" She pokes my cheeks while looking at me curiously.
I removed her fingers from my face and gave a weak smile.

"It's nothing" she tilted her head not having an answer to her question.

"I will read all the information of human body language and how to respond to it to fur fill your every physical need."

"W-wait Y/N don't!"

"Done" it seemed that Y/N searched the web in her very advanced brain to get all the information she wanted and needed.

"I have read multiple articles and facts on the male body, I am now informed."

I gulp a bit nervously hoping she didn't get a lot of information about the human body of males, you know all that hormones and stuff I didn't really want her to know all that only because she would question it.

"Why are you nervous Taehyung?" She looked over at me blankly, I didn't know why I was feeling so anxious and nervous. I could feel my cheeks turn hot as I started to blush, Y/N kept looking at me without breaking eye contact making me look down from her strong gaze.

"Y/N don't stare at me." I managed to slip out the sentence calmly. She nodded and looked away from me soon the movie was over, I turned to see her reaction and there were tears on her face, she looked over at me questioning the action.

"Taehyung why is my face raining?" She touched her wet cheeks wiping them off, I couldn't believe that a robot was crying.

"Y/N your crying..." She looked down wiping the tears onto the sleeve of the hoodie she was wearing.

"Why?" She then looked up to me facing my direction as her tears had stopped leaving her face a little damp with the wetness.

"Y/N...I think you were feeling sad,because of how the movie ended.." I stared at her in disbelief as I grew more curious on how this was possible.

"It seems that I am growing to be more advanced and creating my personality more."

"How is that I don't understand?"

"You allowed me to pick a movie and I now have reason to believe that I am sensitive to romance movies." She smiles at me proudly as if she just achieved a new level of a game.

"So the more things we do the more you will learn if you like it?" Y/N gave me a nod as she stood up from the bed.

"Taehyung I want to get clean, I heard showers are the best way to do that." I didn't know if she was allowed to shower what if she wasn't water proof?

"Y/N I don't think that's safe for you, you may not be used to water it may harm you."

"Not at all, when I was in the making they made sure I wasn't sensitive to water, they would pour many gallons of water of top of my head." I squished my eyebrows together in concern, wow they poured gallons of water over her head, they must have done a lot of things to her to make sure she was eligible.

"Alright then you can shower." I showed her how to use the knobs on the shower and surprisingly she understood everything quickly.

I was in the bathroom with her grabbing some towels from the cabinets to lay them out for her, I turn to see her undressing she lifted the hoodie over her head, I got a glimpse of her naked collar bones. Her skin looked so pale and soft. My eyes widen in shock as I slapped my hands onto my eyes.

"Y-y/n you're s-supposed to wait till I leave to undress!" I still had my hands over my eyes as I refused to see her naked. I heard a small giggle from Y/N as she placed her hands onto my shoulders.

"I know that is something your species does, but I wanted to see you get flustered, it's entertainment to me." I was in pure shock as I realized that another thing that Y/N had come to Like was teasing. I heard movements as she placed herself into the shower sliding the curtain to cover her body.

I sigh in relief as I could no longer feel her presence in front of me, I made my way out of the bathroom throwing myself onto the bed.
I scrolled through my phone waiting for her to get out of the shower.

I soon lift my head to see her wrapped in a towel with her damp hair falling onto her shoulders. She was leaning on the door frame with an innocent smile.

THIS IS GOING TO BE TOUGH FOR ME.