CHAPTER 10: M A Y I?

Y/n sat me down onto my desk chair making me face her as she stood infront of me with a smile.

"Please understand that this is my first attempt to please you." I was a bit confused, please me? How is that even gonna happen what does she even mean by that? She somehow played a bit of music from the tv. My eyes grew wide and I felt my cheeks heat up when y/n started to strip slowly moving her body to the music. I placed my hands on hers leaning forward on my chair trying to stop her movements.

She only brushed my hands off gently and pushed be back onto my chair. She took off her hoodie pulling it over her head then dropping it to the floor. I was a bit shocked as I noticed black ink underneath her breast that were covered my her bra. I looked a little closer and it read #2 TS I was confused at what it meant and didn't know how she got it. The lab workers must have placed it on her.

She didn't stop her movements she swayed to the music beautifully i was growing nervous as I swallowed onto my thick saliva that formed in the back of my throat. Y/n took off her bottoms with ease leaving her in her panties and bra. I didn't know what to do she would only stop me if I tried to stop her.

"Y-y/n stop." As soon as those words left my mouth she stopped her movements giving me a smile.

"Do you not like this?" She tilted her head a bit giving me a questionable look.

"You can't do that." I stood up grabbing onto a nearby blanket covering her exposed body. She was wrapped gently into it. She looked up to me starring into my eyes.

"I was only trying to please you." Her eyes were filled with a bit of sadness and I could notice it. I didn't know why but my heart hurt a little seeing her reaction. She was beautiful...but she wasn't real and I reminded myself that everyday. I hugged her gently not wanting her to be upset. She snuggled her head into my chest making me slightly blush at the feeling. She was truly something.

Everything she did made a big affect on me, I didn't know how to handle it at times.
I laid her down on the bed leaving her wrapped like a burrito placed nicely on the bed. She was like no one else i ever seen. I've grown attached to her..to attached every time I was away from her I couldn't stop thinking about her. Y/n became more human everyday she learned quickly.

"Y/n I think.." I stopped before i could say anything. She tried to sit up but the blanket wrapped around her was making it hard.

"What is it Taehyung?" She finally managed to release herself from the blanket leaving her body exposed. I looked up avoiding her figure as best as I could.

"N-nothing." Her hand made its way to mine pulling on it gently wanting my attention. Y/n grew so much we've learned that she was artistic, adventurous, shy at times but very bold, she hated being ignored and wanted a lot of attention, she also was very seductive at times which kept me on my toes, she loved churros and was now able to eat.

"Taehyung, please lay down with me." See what I mean she's bold sometimes she has no shame, she always gets what she wants. I sighed and lay down next to her trying to keep my hands away from her trying not to touch her naked body. Y/n frowned at the lack of contact that I was giving her. She grabbed onto my hand pulling my arms over her as her back was against my body. She was so warm and relaxing it calmed me.

My arms where wrapped against her so nicely, I could feel her soft skin under my touch, she started to get goosebumps when my cold hands trailed against her warm tummy. I smiled knowing my touch gave a little affect on her body. Everything about her was so perfect, she had her flaws which made me see her with perfection. I tried to remind myself that she wasn't exactly human but she just made me forget about everything when I was with her. I found that my depression had faded away just because of all the love and attention that Y/n was giving me she made me feel sane, and crazy all at once.

We drifted off to sleep, my arms were wrapped on her small body and she snuggled against me in a happy matter.

"Y/N go to sleep." Once again with those words she shut down, it was like her way of sleeping so I made sure to say it every time I needed to sleep so she wouldn't be alone.