CHAPTER 8: C H U R R O S~

Months have passed and I grew closer to Y/N, she started to learn on her own,somethings were still new to Y/N but she learned quickly.
There were many times where I felt like dying because she would ask such crazy inappropriate questions, but I managed to cope with it.

I looked to Y/N Who was sitting quietly on my desk chair drawing on a blank white sheet of paper, we recently discovered that she loved to draw she was artistic work with such beauty.

"Y/N..how about we go out today?" She stopped her hand movements and shyly looked over at me. We also now knew that she was shy only in certain matters, it was adorable to me.

"Okay.."

I went over to my closet to find my jacket, the right side contained all of her new clothes that we had gotten her, and the left contained all of mine.

"Where will we go?" She made her way to the closet i was in to grab onto the clothes she wanted to wear.

"I want to show you..everything." She Furrowed her eyebrows to me as she gave a slight smile.

"Everything?"

"Everything"

I grab onto her hand pulling her out of The house, dragging her along with me.

"You do not wish to take a car?" She gave me a questionable look as I kept walking. I gave her a little smile as I walked closer to her by her side.

"Nope were gonna walk." She nodded gently as she took in a breath of air, it was midnight and it was beautiful outside, it may have been dark but the city lights lit everything up so nicely. We made our way into a little corner store.

"I've never been here before." She looks at me with such excitement in her eyes.

"Its a store where you can buy things, like food and drinks." I start to look around at the churros that smelled so good.

Y/N laughed a bit as she spoke gently to me she cane closer to me as she spoke...
"Well I guess this store is no use to me." I looked over at her with a sad expression I now remembered that she didn't eat or at least she didn't need to.

"Have you ever tried eating?" I ask as I start to chew on my churro.

"No i haven't."

"Then what makes you so sure you can't?"

"I always assumed only because I never grew to be hungry." I reached my hand out with another churro placing her near her face.

"Try it." She was uneasy about the whole situation but then soon grabbed onto the churro and took a bite out of it.

Her eyes widen as the sugar touched her tongue. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Wow I can taste it!" She exclaimed excitingly. We were both shocked not knowing that she could actually eat..but she didn't need to but I guess it was just a bonus to her, not getting hungry but being able to eat whatever she wanted.

"Wah now I can take you out to my favorite restaurant!" I grab her arm after paying for the churros taking her outside.

"You're taking me out to a restaurant now,but aren't you full with the sugar sticks?" I laugh in amusement as she called it a sugar stick.

"There called churros and that's just a little snack you never had a real meal, so allow me to take you to have one."

"Alright Taehyung." Y/N looked down at her feet as she walked, we enter the restaurant that I have been craving to go to for weeks, I never did only because I thought Y/N couldn't eat and I didn't just want to eat in front of her all the time, I would have asked my father about how Y/N works and what her abilities were but he hasn't been home like always, he's always at work refusing to spend time with his family.

My father was the type of man who worked all the time and gave us gifts as a sorry, I never accepted his gifts until Y/N of course, she was just so real to me, everything about her was different she was starting to become her own person.

IM SORRY THIS ONES SO SHORT! ILL MAKE SURE TO MAKE THEM LONGER PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK YA KNOW! WHAT DO YOU WANT IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS HMM?

DONT BE SHY! THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY ILL MAKE SURE TO KEEP POSTING REGULARLY🤓

THERE ARE MANY MORE CHAPTERS TO COME SO PLEASE SHOW SOME SUPPORT AND STAY TUNED!🥰😋

AND FOR ALL THE HATERS OUT THERE WHO DONT LIKE MY STORY