CHAPTER 5: T H E M O V I E..

Y/N and I soon leave school, I waved goodbye to my friends as I dragged Y/N into the car. As we got in she turned to me giving an emotionless expression on her face.

"Kim Taehyung was today successful?" I nodded to her then she gave a gentle smile to me while while nodding in return.

"I'm glad that today was to your liking." Y/N spoke as she looked out the window, admiring the scenery.

"Y/N did you um like today?" I asked her while looking down playing with my fingers. Y/N turned her head to face me and I can see from the corner of my eye that she had a little smile on her face.

"If it was to your liking then it was to mine." I was slightly disappointed with her answer, I wanted her to respond with how she felt and not just agree with me. We make it home and I was greeted by my father.

"Taehyung son how's she holding up?" He looked over at Y/N giving her a smile. I couldn't help but grow irritated at the fact that I returned to school and his response to that was how Y/N was doing and not his own son.

"I'm doing great Mr.Kim." Y/N bowed to my father in a slight motion. I walked to my room ignoring the two of them. Soon after I hear Y/N following me.

"Kim Taehyung are you alright?" Y/N sat onto the same chair that she sat onto before. I placed my bag onto the floor sliding it far from me.

"You don't have to call me by my full name."

"How would you like me to address you?"

"Just Tae is fine." Y/N nodded her head at me. I Cleaned myself up and turned on my tv wanting to watch a movie. I patted the side of my bed inviting Y/N to watch with me. I didn't know why I was being so kind to her it wasn't like she had feelings.

Y/N sat herself comfortably beside me as I looked for a movie on Netflix.

"How about you choose?" I handed the remote to Y/N. She started press the buttons slowly then automatically she started to press the arrows making it go quick. I could barely see the options as she was scanning right through everything, it made me dizzy on how fast she was looking through the options.

"Found one." She instantly stopped at one of the movies.

"Would you like to watch this one?" She looked over to me giving me a questionable look.

"Do you want to watch it?" I asked as I wanted her to choose herself to create more of a personality herself and not rely on me to give her one.

"Alright then I will play it." She Clicked the movie and it started.

I didn't know exactly what the movie was I just let her play anything, I wanted her to be her own person I know it seems strange but I wanted her to learn how to be more human so maybe a simple action of watching and picking a movie is a right way to go..

I turn to see Y/N concentrated on the movie that was playing. She was wearing an oversized hoodie that I have given her earlier to wear, she had some shorts on as well that didn't cover her thighs. I wanted her to be comfortable even tho she didn't feel discomfort, it was discomfort in my eyes to see her in rough clothes.

Her big brown eyes focused onto the movie that she had picked which was called The Note book, I guess it was a big romance movie. She tilted her head a bit as confusion was written all over her face. She pointed to the screen then looked over at me. The room was dark the only light that was to be shown was the tv.

"I don't understand something Tae." I looked over at her sparkling brown eyes.

"What is it?" I was a bit nervous on what she was going to ask or what she didn't understand and I didn't really know why.

She looked down and fiddled with her fingers tugging onto the hoodie I have given her.

"Why must she leave him to study abroad?" I didn't know how to answer her question so I made sure to do so with the best of my ability.

"Well she needs education it's like she's forced to go even tho she loves him."

She nodded and payed attention to the movie again, I started to open a bag of chips taking in some into my mouth. The movie was getting interesting I wasn't really into romance movies but it seemed that I couldn't help myself.

I started to get nervous as a "love" scene made its way to the screen. I tried to compose myself but my eyes lingered onto Y/Ns bare thighs. I slapped myself out of the trance as I payed attention to the movie.

"Taehyung" I didn't look at her I only payed attention to the movie but gave her a hum and a response.

"I detect that you are tense."

With her words I grew even more nervous so I shoved a lot of chips into my mouth making it look like I couldn't respond.

When I tried to speak the only thing that can be heard where muffled and crunching sounds.

"Tae please slow down, you will choke." She moves closer to me as she placed herself to sit onto my lap, she took the fallen chips from my mouth and placed it onto my night stand.

I almost did choke as she was sitting on me. How could she just sit onto me as if it was nothing. I could feel myself start to sweat as she had an emotionless expression on her face, I tried to tell her to get off but I still had a lot of chips in my mouth that I tried to crunch together in my mouth.

"Taehyung if you speak you may choke."

If you keep sitting onto me like this i will! My thoughts were going wild as I tried to compose my self. I felt like a piece of Broccoli placed helplessly onto the plate ready to be devoured. Poor me my poor soul..

HEY LOVES YOU GUYS ENJOYING IT SO FAR? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! SHOW SOME LOVE!💞
I REALLY DO HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING IT, THANK YOU FOR READING AND GIVING MY STORY AN OPPORTUNITY!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS STAY TUNED ILL BE POSTING MORE!🥰
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK POSITIVE THINGS PLEASE HEHE😅

HEY LOVES YOU GUYS ENJOYING IT SO FAR? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! SHOW SOME LOVE!💞I REALLY DO HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING IT, THANK YOU FOR READING AND GIVING MY STORY AN OPPORTUNITY!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS STAY TUNED ILL BE POSTING MORE!🥰LET ME K...