CHAPTER 7: WILL YOU FEEL•

"Y/N i laid out some clothes for you." I pointed to the side of her were there was another clean full on while over sized hoodie and some gray joggers that would fit big on her. I didn't look her into the eyes as she was only wrapped into a towel on full display.

She grabbed the clothing and made her way back into the bathroom to place them on her.
She came out smiling gently at me as she placed herself onto my bed sitting across from me.

"What Shall we do Taehyung?" She tilted her head waiting for a response, I wanted to explore more on to see what she would start to like and dislike.

"How about we play a game?" Her eyes lit up and she knew the word "game" she nodded her head in excitement.

"What kind of game?" I tried to think on a simple game that can help both of us understand each other more than we already do.

"How about we just ask each other some questions." I look to see her reaction, her face scrunched up in a cringe matter.

"I've never heard of such a game."

"Well you just ask each other questions taking turns."

"What are the rules?"

"Simply wait your turn and you can ask anything."

"I understand you may go first."

I sigh as I try to think about a good question not wanting to waste my first ask.

"What do you think of me?" She gave Sincere smile as her cheeks turned into a crimson red, she looked down then started to speak.

"You are very kind Taehyung, even when you are cold your charms seem to shine brightly through it." I couldn't help but look down a little embarrassed at how she felt about me, it was strange how could she act so human like this it made me slightly nervous.

"I've read many studies about the human male body, I was wondering, will you ever need assistance in the physical area?" She looked at me with an emotionless expression, I didn't quite understand what she meant.

"What do you mean?"

"Will you ever require or request special care for when you turn to the so called needy"

I nearly choke onto my own saliva as I now knew what she meant, she was really asking me if I ever would ask to her to sleep with me when I get horny.

"O-of course not!" She tilted her head to the side slightly as she grew confused.

"Do you not find me to be attractive?" I almost died at her words as I cleared my throat.

"N-no it's just I wouldn't make you do anything you wouldn't want to do." She smiled as she nodded her head gently.

"Taehyung I am your Companion, I am made to fur fill your every need, whether it comes to physical attention or mental health needs, therefore I do not mind helping you in any way."

I could only nod at her words I didn't know what to say I was just shocked at how blunt she was to me. I composed myself and cleared my throat. I could feel my face grow hot and my body shake a bit as she was now sitting closer to me in between my legs. I was laying on the bed with my head placed onto the head bed board my legs were open and she sat in between them.

"It is your turn Taehyung" I nodded trying to think about another question.

"If you are to grow to be more advanced will you ever be able to feel emotion?"

"I'm not quite sure, Mr.Kim has not told me about the levels that I would reach, all though I was informed that it would take time for me to fully develop."

"So you are growing to be more human?"

"Yes."

I was shocked at her words I couldn't really believe that this was possible it seemed crazy to me but exciting as well knowing that Y/N will maybe soon be able to feel.