Andy Fowler | Little Things

I sit there staring at him whilst he is in his own little world, strumming away on his guitar.

He notices me staring and suddenly stops strumming.

"What are you staring at?" He chuckles softly.

"Nothing. Carrying on playing, it's beautiful" I reply, missing the sound of the guitar strings ringing in my ears. Music is his passion, and I would never want to get in the way of that.

I look around me to all the fairy-lights which are carefully draped in the trees surrounding us. I look up to the stars, still listening to Andy play his guitar. I am so lucky. So lucky to be able to spend my life and time with the one and only Andy Fowler. And I wouldn't change it for the world. He is my happiness in life and he makes me the proudest woman alive.

"Liv?"

"Yes babe?"

"I need to film a guitar case cover so would you be able to record it for me?" He asks.

"Of course, pass me your phone"

He loads up the camera and passes me his phone, I go to press record but before I can he speaks up: "This one is for you". I nod my head, a smile grows from my mouth. I sit there grinning from ear to ear and press record and give him the signal to start.

I sit and admire him through the camera lens, appreciating what I have and how lucky I am to have him. He starts strumming and I instantly know what song it is. Little Things by One Direction. This was always my favourite One Direction song, but it instantly grew more meaningful the minute I heard Andy sing the lyrics.

You've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine
But I'll love them endlessly .... I'm in love with you, And all these little things

His voice sends shivers down my spine, listening to every word and knowing he is singing them to me. His eyes don't leave mine. Staring into mine the whole recording. I end the video and lock his phone.

I place his phone on the blanket I am sat on and make my way over to him.

"That was gorgeous" I say, telling the truth.

He pulls me into a loving embrace. His arms around my waist and my arms around his neck. My head resting in the crook of his neck. I pull away from the hug but still keeping my arms around his neck as I don't want to leave his presence.

"I love you" slips out his mouth, a smile forming from his lips.

"I love you too" I respond, meaning every word.

A/N -

This is a short one, I know. But I am questioning doing a part two? I have ideas for a part two, so let me knowwww.

Thank you for reading! Sorry if it was bad, I do apologise but bare with me on this.

Mia x