Brooklyn Wyatt | 10,000 hours

So Rye has been telling us about this place, which apparently is sort of like a beach but not really a beach, for weeks now. He and Robbie discovered it one day whilst they was out and ever since, Rye has been pestering me and all the boys to go and tonight is finally the night we are all free.

"Hurry up otherwise we will miss the sunset" Rye shouts upstairs to Andy who is still getting ready. 

"This mysterious place better live up to expectations Beaumont otherwise I won't be happy. I cleared my schedule for this" I say jokingly.

"Don't fool us all, your schedule is always free, hence why you're always here" Jack shouts up, all the boys laughing in response. I join in the wave of laughter knowing that what he's saying is true. 

"Don't listen to them babe, you're always welcome here" Brook hugs me from behind, snuggling his head into my neck. 

"You two are so cringe" Andy says, making his way down the stairs picking up his coat off the end of the banister.

"Right can we leave now please, I don't want to miss the sunset" Rye shouts gesturing everyone to go out the front door.

"Yes, you sunset wanker" Jack shouts back making his way towards the cars.

We have to go in two separate cars, Andy's and Rye's, Rye leading the way. Me, Brook and Sonny are all squashed in the back of Andy's car, Brook in the middle and me and Sonny either side. 

"You guys heard Dan + Shay's new song with Justin Bieber?" Andy speaks up, full attention on the road. 

"No, should I put it on?" Sonny says, grabbing his phone out his pocket, unlocking it and proceeding to search for the song.

Do you love the rain, does it make you dance
When you're drunk with your friends at a party?
What's your favorite song, does it make you smile?
Do you think of me?

Brook grabs my hand, drawing circles with his fingertips, a smile growing on both of our faces.

I'd spend 10,000 hours and 10,000 more
Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours
And I might never get there but I'm gonna try
If it's 10,000 hours or the rest of my life
I'm gonna love you 

~~~

We finally arrive just before sunset. Rye gets some blankets out of his car and makes his way over to the 'beach'. He places the blankets down and sets them up so we can all sit and admire the sunset. 

"Good find this is Beaumont! Once again you haven't failed us in finding the best places to watch a sunset" Andy says, patting Rye on the shoulder.

"Like I said, he's a sunset wanker" Jack says, running and jumping on Rye's back, making Rye stumble and taking them both down to the floor causing everyone to cry with laughter.

"Boys if you don't mind, we're going to go for a walk" Brook says grabbing my hand. 

"Yeah, no worries love birds" Sonny says, nudging Brooks arm.

"Thanks mate" Brook replies, turning away from the boys and taking me with him.

~~~ 

We find a place to sit and watch the sunset, in my opinion a place better than Ryes. 

"How come we didn't stay with the boys?" I ask, resting my head on Brooks shoulder.

"Sometimes they can all get too much you know? I feel like they don't appreciate what it's like to be in a relationship so they choose to mock us. I just wanted us to be alone and not have them lot taking the piss. We can go back if you want?"

"No, no it's fine. It's nice it just being us for once" I say, Brook turning and placing a kiss on my forehead. 

We both sit in silence admiring the sun slowly go down, the oranges lighting up the sky. 

The silence is broken by Brook gently humming a tune, but I can't figure out what song it is. 

"What are you humming gorgeous?" I speak up, it annoying me that I can't make it out.

"That 10,000 hours song that Andy told us to play in the car"

I nod my head, remembering what song he was going on about, smiling at the thought of it.

"It's a nice song, makes me think of you" Brook says quietly. 

"I love you Gib" I say, placing my lips on his. 

"I love you too" He says, breaking the kiss "Maybe it could be our first dance song?"

"Who say's we're getting married?" I say jokingly "Only joking, sounds like a plan" 

We both laugh, turning our heads to embrace the final bit of the sunset. 

A/N:

I felt like I hadn't updated in a while and I had some inspiration so here you are. I apologise for the shortness of it, hopefully my next one is a bit longer. Also feel like I used the word 'sunset' FAR too many times.

Hope you enjoyed :)

Mia xx