Andy Fowler | Yours

A/N: Warning - Self harm and suicide references throughout. Please skip if this will affect you, and remember you are never alone. And I am always here xx

3 months ago we told the Roadies. 3 months of continuous hate. 3 months of reassurance. 

~ 3 months earlier ~

" Are sure this is the right thing to do babe?" I ask Andy, fiddling with my thumbs trying to calm my anxiety which is currently through the roof.

"It's completely up to you, I know they will love you but it's not going to be easy once they find out about us. I'm used to the hate and the comments, it's just if you're ready for it?" Andy replies, pulling me into a hug, sensing how nervous I am.

"They need to be told eventually I guess, the majority have figured it out already. I'll just have to learn how to cope with the hate. We have been together for over a year now, it's only fair they know." I reply, knowing it needs to be done.

Andy nods in response pulling his phone out his pocket. I place my head on his shoulder allowing me to see his phone. 

He opens up Instagram and switches to his personal account. 

"Shall we do it through a story or a post?" Andy says, looking over to me, finger hovering over his screen.

"Completely up to you, it's your account"

He goes to upload a photo, flicking through his camera roll and selecting his favourite photo of us.

'chapter  123. "yours"

i am so happy to finally introduce you to my beautiful girlfriend. we know that you all will be expecting this and we felt the time was right.

she's everything i could have asked for and more. she brings a smile to everyone's faces as she enters the room. she's so passionate about what me and the boys do and i hope you all love her as much as i do.

peace, love, positivity, yours 

AF'

My phone buzzes from across the room being bombarded by Instagram notifications. Comments on Andy's post, follow requests.  i pick up my phone and take my account off private and start to flick through the comments. I see responses varying from "you deserve happiness", "she's gorgeous", "we love her" to "ew", "i hate her", "she needs to die", "she's a distraction". I ignore the hate comments and go through as many of the nice comments as I can, making sure to like and reply. I really want them to like me and I want to make a good impression.

I share Andy's post on my story, noticing Andy has done the same on the band account. 

Andy starts talking to me however his voice is muffled and distant. My whole focus is on a DM from a Roadie.