Andy Fowler | Little Things pt 2

"I love you too" I respond, meaning every word.

I am still sat with my arms draping over his shoulders.

"Come here" He says wanting me.

I lean into him staring down at his lips then I look back up into his eyes. He is staring at my lips making it clear he wants mine. I lean in and gently place my lips on his. It starts off slow and passionate, then his tongue slides across my bottom lip, wanting entrance. I don't even think before allowing it access.

His hands move to my hips, gripping them tightly, proving I am his. My hands now in his hair, gripping tightly. His lips leave mine, I look at him questioningly, wanting more. He smiles, understanding what I want.

He leaves soft kisses down my neck, finding my sweet spot. A moan escapes from my mouth. God this boy does things to me and he knows it. His hand tugs on the hem of my shirt wanting access under neath it. His other hand rubbing my thigh.

Now my turn. I push him against the floor, showing I want control. I kiss his lips then remove them. He looks at me wondering why I stopped. I move on to his neck, leaving a trail of kisses, finding his sweet spot and leaving my mark.

I tug on his shirt wanting it to be gone. He sits up and removes it and throws it to the side. I continue with my trail of kisses. Moving down towards the waistband of his jeans.

I may my way back up his body to his lips as my tongue asks for entrance. He allows it and my tongue explores his mouth and his tongue does the same.

"Oi get a room"

We both jump up and look up to see Brooklyn hanging out his window staring at us.

Andy grabs his shirt and throws it back on. We both just start laughing but both slightly annoyed at Brooklyn for ruining the moment.

"Come with me" I say, gesturing towards the boys house.

He nods, and grabs my hand and follows me up to his room.

He makes his way to his bed and takes his shirt off.

I lock the door allowing me to continue where I left off without interruption.

He is now laying there in just his boxers signalling me to come join him. I walk over to him, taking my shirt off in the progress leaving me just in my bra and jeans. I will let Andy take them off for me.

I hover over him and force my lips onto his, then I slowly trail my kisses down his body, leaving my mark as I go. Before I can go any further he flips me over so he is now on top of me. He kisses my neck finding my sweet spot, releasing a moan. He then moves down and takes my bra off and throws it across the room. He works his way down to my jeans, leaving a trail of kisses behind him. He slowly unbuttons my jeans and pulls them off my legs. He works his way up my legs, sending shivers through my body, making me tremble. He trails kisses up to my pants, ripping them off without hesitation. I move my hands towards his boxers tugging them as a signal for him to take them off. We are both now fully naked. Andy is on top of me admiring my naked body, while his hands do all the work.

Wow.

I flip him over so now I am on top. I slowly lower myself onto him, gasping as he enters me.

Fuck me.

His hands caress my body whilst I make him moan my name. I then lay down, wanting him too take over. He climbs on top of me and enters me instantly. His thrusts start off passionate and slow, slowly turning faster, making my body tremble. I don't even care that the boys can hear me moaning now, they're used to it.

My hands travel up his back and into his hair as we both reach climax. He leans down and smashes his lips against mine as he releases into me.

"Wow" He says, out of breath.

"That was something" I reply, laying down next to him.

A/N:

So people wanted a part 2 and this happened, I don't know how to feel about it?!

Let me know what you think...

Mia x