Jack Duff | Shower

I wake up, lean over and turn my alarm off. The boys are off to Scotland today to kick start the Dynamite Tour, hence why my alarm is going off at 8 am. I question whether I should wake Jack up or leave him for another 5 minutes until our second alarm goes off. I then remember its Jack Duff, the boy who never wakes up to an alarm.

"Jack, you need to get up, you're going to be late. Darren is outside waiting for you" I make up a lie in hope it will wake him. It doesn't. "JACK WAKE UP, YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE" This time I shout.

"WHAT, WHAT TIME IS IT?" He wakes up abruptly, sitting up looking for his phone, making me burst into tears.

"Only joking, you have plenty of time, it's 8 o'clock" I reply, trying to come up for breath, getting a grunt back in response. "Come on, get up, you need to pack a bag!"

"5 more minutes" He replies, his voice muffled as his head is hidden under his pillow.

"Fine, you better be out of bed when I get out the shower though"

"Mhm"

I grab a towel and walk to the bathroom, saying morning to Rye on my way.

As I enter the bathroom I place my towel on the radiator and turn the shower on, allowing it to heat up before I get in. I go to put some music on, but then realise that I left my phone in Jacks room. Probably for the best seen as the majority of the boys are still asleep.

I take my pyjamas off, dropping them to floor and step into the shower. I allow the water to run down my back when I hear the bathroom door open and shut. I shrug it off, not really caring as I am covered by the shower curtain.

I jump startled by the cold hands on my waist, but then suddenly I feel calm again when I feel Jacks soft lips on my neck. I move my head to the side allowing his lips more access. A small moan escapes from my mouth as he finds my sweet spot.

I turn around, my arms now resting comfortably on his bare shoulders. The warm water running down his toned stomach. He leans in, and places a kiss on my lips. Not satisfied by the peck, I lean in for more, this time the kiss is more passionate and fulfilling. I bite his lower lip making him moan. He glides his tongue across my lower lip asking for entrance. I allow it, letting his tongue explore.

I run my hands through his wet hair, tugging on it. His hands travelling over my body, giving me goosebumps.

I move my lips to his neck, making my way down his body, leaving my mark as I go. I stop as I reach his torso, looking up to him to get permission to go further.

He picks me up, I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He carefully steps out of the shower and grabs a towel to wrap around us. He walks towards his room, luckily none of the boys saw us. He opens his door and closes it behind him, dropping the towel in the process. He pushes me against the wall, and holds my hands above my head. He leans in for a kiss which deepens every second. He pulls away, biting my lip in the process.

He makes his way over to his bed, still carrying me. He places me down carefully on to the bed, I then grab him by the shoulders to pull him on to me. The closeness of our naked bodies making me want him even more.

"I-I - want - you" I say between moans as he has managed to find my sweet spot.

He looks up, happy with what I just said. He bites his lip and smashes his lips onto mine. Without warning he enters me. His slow, passionate thrusts quickly turn into deep, rough thrusts. Making me moan louder each time.

He leans in and bites my lip whilst releasing into me.

Wow, he is fucking incredible.

He lowers himself next to me on the bed, a massive grin on both our faces.

"You should probably go shower now" He says winking at me.

A/N:

I AM NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED, SORRY.
If anyone has any requests. Please let me know. Also, sorry for not updating in like a week, I've been struggling on what to write.
- Mia xx