YoU aRe My FaTe

Unfortunately I never imagined that you thought of me as someone who is perfect . I am far from perfection. Between the two of us you have always been the perfect one, both inside and out...

 Between the two of us you have always been the perfect one, both inside and out

18:00

Jimin was patiently waiting for Taehyung for about fifteen minutes. For an odd reason he started getting ready at four o' clock in the afternoon. After he had a long shower and asked his boss if he could have his shift moved from  this afteroon to this night, he spent at least twenty minutes in front of his closet deciding for his outfit.

From what he observed, Taehyung had a very unique fashion style. He enjoyed mixing up colours and different patterns, whereas his fashion sense was more simple. Why was he doing all of these? Why was he so caring towards the boy?

As Jimin's thoughts troubled his mind, the clock made a noise. He saw that it was already 17:14 so he quickly decided to wear something simple, that didn't scream ''I am desperate''. He folded his jacket and placed it inside his bag, wore his beanie and his glasses, grabbed the keys, locked the door and left his apartment.

18: 10

18: 10

''He is going to be here. Don't worry. He wanted to walk, remember ?''.

18: 20

''Should I give him a call or do I seem too exasperated?''.

18: 32

''Why is he not coming? Did he regret it? He seemed too happy when I suggested it''.

18: 40

''That's it! I am leaving. You should better call me and explain yourself Kim Taehyung !''.

He sighed, clearly frustrated with the whole situation. He took a day off just for the other boy and he had spent almost three hours of his life getting dressed and waiting for the red-haired who eventually decided not to show up.

The city's lights started to light up, yet Jimin's temper couldn't be more miserable right now. 

He unlocked his cab and entered the vehicle, undeniably irretated.