Us AgAiNsT tHe WoRlD

I still love you, don't ever forget that...I learnt the meaning of love, merely because you existed. And I truly cherish every single one of our moments. I hope you do, too...

 I hope you do, too

22:22

''But  Jiminie, Yoongi said that he wasn't going to be here'' Taehyung complained to the brunet who was preparing to go outside.

Truthfully speaking, this was the best lie that Jimin could have come up with at that moment. He wasn't going to inform  Taehyung of his intentions, knowing that the younger would certainly never allow it. But it was the only way...

Jimin wanted to make Taehyung feel human again. He wanted him to be able to walk outside freely, without anxiety. He wished he could make the boy feel normal and mostly wanted, not the fucktoy people exploited for pleasure. He wanted to touch Taehyung without being scared that the boy would flinch from terror and uneasiness. He wanted him safe, far from all these illegalities.

''I will be back really early. Don't worry'' Jimin reassured the red-haired and for an odd reason, he felt his desire for the boy growing day by day, minute by minute, second by second...

He sat down next to him and without any warning he devoured Taehyung's lips, as if it was the first time he was doing that. Taehyung's state quickly turned from astonishment to pleasure as he allowed Jimin to enter his mouth with his hot tongue. Jimin seemed to have lost his self control when Taehyung felt the other male's hands, grabbing his waist tightly. Yet, Taehyung wasn't afraid. He knew that Jimin would eventually stop, asking him for further permission.

The situation seemed to go out of hand when Jimin forcefully unbuttoned Taehyung's dress shirt. Taehyung felt suffocated, not because he was disliking the situation, but because this didn't look like Jimin. The sweet and caring Jimin he knew...

Before he opened his mouth to shout ''stop''  to the brunet, Jimin stood up and wiped his mouth with the hem of his sleeve.

''Sorry if I moved on without your permission, you just looked so irresistible and I couldn't help myself. Forgive me if I made you feel uncomfortable'' he spoke between his pantings.

''It's alright. Just tell me the next time''.

''Yeah, yeah...I better get going, Yoongi is going to be pissed. See you...I love you'' he mumbled quickly before walking out of their appartment, for the first time leaving Taehyung alone, his reason not being work.

23:01