BlIsS, bOoKs AnD bOsS

When I first met you I didn't know you were going to be this important to me. You and I, we were both a fucking mess, but the truth is you captivated me in ways, no other soul will ever be capable of accomplishing...

 You and I, we were both a fucking mess, but the truth is you captivated me in ways, no other soul will ever be capable of accomplishing

28 of December

08:56

''Jiminie'' Taehyung yelled from the bathroom, currently drying his red locks of hair.

Jimin was serenely sleeping, the tiring yesterday's shift taking the best of him. 

On the other hand, Taehyung was unable to sleep yesterday. He could feel the physical exhaustion and the mental hypotonia, yet there was nothing he could do. Despite Jimin's efforts of trying to calm the boy down or hug him to sleep, nothing was effective. The pills didn't work their magic on Taehyung that night. The boy slept for approximately forty minutes and then woke up.

After drinking his now, daily dose of caffeine, trying his best to not wake the brunet up, he went to have a cold bath, praying that the cold water could be proved invigorating.

''What time is it Tae?'' the boy spoke sleepily.

''Time for me to go to work and for you to have breakfast'' he remarked, his deep, morning voice waking Jimin in an instant.

''It's only nine. And I don't have to go to work today. I asked my boss for a day off''.

''Well, you never mentioned that'' Taehyung mumbled and began to put on his shoes.

''Sorry'' Jimin said. Actually, I did. I mentioned that yesterday. But you don't remember that Tae...

''We have so many customers these days. You know, Christmas and New Year's...What should I bring for New Year's? A tart? A cake?'' he spoke enthusiastically.

''I don't know. Whatever you want to, I will eat it anyway''.

''I will be back around four, don't wait for me, eat lunch'' he commented and left the appartment.

Jimin hesitantly stood up from the bed and started walking towards the bathroom, when he heard the sound of keys outside of the door. Thinking that Taehyung must have forgotten something, he opened the door and came face to face with Taehyung's grinning face.

''Did you forget something?'' Jimin wondered and leaned on the doorframe.

''Have a nice day Jiminie'' he said happily and kissed the brunet's cheek, leaving him flustered.

''What was that for?'' Jimin yelled to the boy who was already leaving.

''I like you!!! From now on this will be our tradition Jiminie'' he screamed and his figure disappeared, the sound of his footsteps echoing from the staircase.

Jimin closed the door and  touched his cheek. Memories of his last girlfriend bombarded his head. She was the last person that kissed him like that. She gave him a kiss and walked out of his appartment, just like she walked out of his life. She abandoned him that day, broken and most importantly alone, all his insecurities making their appearance once again.