SeCoNd HaNd EmBaRrAsSmEnT

Isn't it crazy that someone who used to be such a big part of your life, can be gone in one second? You just vanished Taehyung. I really hope we will meet each other again, because everywhere I look, I am reminded of your face...damn your gorgeous face...

damn your gorgeous face

16th of December

07:45

''Jiminie''.

''What is it Tae ?''.

''Can we talk ?''.

''No!'' Jimin answered and placed his hands on his ears.

''We didn't talk at all yesterday. You returned to our  appartment around three. And you instantly fell asleep'' Taehyung complained.

''I was exhausted. I had so many clients yesterday''.

''I was tired too. I just wanted to tell you something'' Taehyung spoke and started swirling with his fingers.

''What was so important that you couldn't wait for a little while longer?''.

''I haven't slept at all actually''.

''Didn't the pill help? Don't worry. We will tell Seokjin to change them and...''.

''Seokjin said that the pill could  help me sleep. Not certainly but possibly. But as I have told you before being next to you made me feel comfortable. That's why I have been sleeping easily next to you'' Taehyung confessed.

''So what's the difference now?''.

''I am sort of ...uncomfortable''.

Jimin's heart instantly shattered. He wasn't expecting Taehyung to say something like that. He thought that the boy grew to like him in a friendly way and if he could guess, more than friendly. Yet, Jimin would never admit the fact that he was practically drooling all over Taehyung, when he saw him walking out of the bathroom. And under no circumstances would Taehyung confess to the brunet what he did yesterday.

''What do you mean uncomfortable? Did I do something?''.

''Well...''.

''Oh my God! Did I kick you out of the bed? I am sorry. It's just that sometimes, very rarely, I have these nightmares and...'' he looked at Taehyung's eyes which gaze made him realize that this wasn't the reason.

''Ooops...So what did I do?''.

''Don't you think for a minute that I will leave the nightmares' conversation unspoken''.

''It's really nothing though''.

''Back to the topic...how am I suppose to say this?...Do you think that we are too clingy with each other?'' Taehyung claimed after lots of thinking.

''I-I thought that you loved being clingy with people''.

''I love it, yes, but...I have been working as whore...''.