ThE hAnDsOmE iDiOtS

I wanted to be with you...it was as simple as complicated as that...Fuck...Kim Taehyung, you are so freaking special...

Kim Taehyung, you are so freaking special

Janyuary 3rd

04:33

''Taehyung!'' Jimin yelled from the living room.

''Jiminie, I am okay, don't worry'' Taehyung replied to the concerned brunet.

''How is your headache going? Seriously though, I think we should visit a doctor Taehyung...'' Jimin went to touch the boy's forehead but Taehyung pushed his hand away.

''No! I don't want to go to a doctor ever again. I am tired of going to hospitals and I am tired of feeling exhausted...'' Taehyung's voice was barely audible.

''Let's go and sleep for a little, it will help you'' Jimin tried to reassure the red-haired.

''I cannot sleep, don't you understand?'' Taehyung whispered-yelled and placed his hand on his hair.

''But you said you were feeling extremely tired and...''.

''You will never understand!'' Taehyung shouted and stood up.

''Make me understand then, I am trying to help you'' Jimin claimed and hugged the boy.

''Let me go Jiminie''.

''I don't think so'' he spoke and engulfed him even tighter.

''Jiminie...'' Taehyung whispered and tried to untangle their bodies. Jimin gently pushed Taehyung backwards and they fell onto the bed.

''Listen to me, cause I am going to say this only once. Kim Taehyung, I like you so damn much, and do you know why? It's because you are so special, so more perfect than the others...''.

''I am nowhere near perfect''.

''And why is that? Because you have insomnia? Bullshit...''.

''Nice way of comforting people Jiminie''.

''Wait, I can do it...I will try to be more romantic. You see, Kim Taehyung, you carry so much love in your heart but you don't give some to yourself''.

''What do you mean?'' the red-haired inquired.

''All you care for is your mother, the bills, how the world's perception is for you...Damn...you care about me, more than you care about yourself. This is our issue here, we depend on each other's welfare. You cannot rely on someone else to bring you happiness...''.

''I despised myself Jiminie...''.

''Fuck... my words have the exact opposite effect of what I wanted to achieve in the first place'' Jimin spoke with an evident frustration.

''I used past tense, you handsome idiot. The thing is that I love what I am becoming due to you. If you aren't next to me, I don't know how I would have ended up''.