OnE pRoBlEm At A tImE

When I said I loved you, I didn't say  that out of habit. I meant everything I said. I wanted to reassure you that everything would be alright. I wanted to remind you that you were the best thing that ever happened to me. And that even if you forgot about me, I was still breathing for you...

[warning, mature content]

13:34

Trying to forget the stressful week that had just passed Jimin decided to smoke a cigarette. For one last time. Well...Second last time. He brought it close to his lips, the little angel on his shoulder pulling it from his grip. Yet Jimin knew that inside his appartment he had someone who could help him eliminate his stress more effectively than a cancer stick. A cancer stick that had condemned Taehyung's mother to the hospital. He threw the cigarette away, his hands trembling from the doubt. He had managed to quit it once. 

He could do it twice.

00:08

''Jimin, I have to admit that I am extremely impressed''.

''It was just dancing. This doesn't mean that my flexibility is still the same'' the brunet admitted. The heavy rain that was pouring outside had caused a power cut in the entire area. Taehyung helped Jimin to light up the candles they had in the house and since they had nothing to do they decided to play a game of random facts.

''Okay, favourite song'' Jimin asked when it was his turn.

''Easy....'' he began to think. The tune was stuck in his head, yet Taehyung was unable to remember the title. Despite searching between the deepest cabinets of his mind, he couldn't remember.

''Relax, take your time. Mine is Californication''.

''I will remember it I assure you'' Taehyung said, clearly frustrated.

''Hey, no worries. We' ve got all the time in the world. Basically our entire life'' Jimin mumbled and stood up from the sofa.

''If this was an implication that we will always be together, I am in'' Taehyung chuckled and saw that Jimin was pouring his favourite white wine inside two highball glasses.

''I brought some strawberries from the patisserie yesterday, bring them too'' Taehyung told the older. 

He began to observe  the candles. It was the first time he saw a house with so many candles. Every single on of them had a different scent, yet somehow all the aroma complimented with each other. Cinammon, vanilla, strawberry and lavender. Jimin seemed like a perfectionist to his eyes, having placed the candles in order. He loved being the aesthetically pleasing type of guy. The red, green and orange colours were creating a huge contrast with the dark, black veil of the sky.