GoOdByE sTrAnGeR

''Can I leave? I have somewhere to go, please''.

''Sure, are you alright?''.

''No, and I don't think I will ever be again''.

[warning]

He despised the sound of ambulances, unpeaceful deaths, blood... and people.

Jimin was trying to minimize the raindrops that were falling onto his windscreen. The windshield wipers were working non stop, while he was trying to reach back to his appartment. Winter was fading, but it was showing its last  downpours, making the streets colourful from the variety of umbrellas and warm jackets.

The brunet pressed the car's horn when he observed that the traffic was increasing and he couldn't be able to reach his destination on time. Destination meaning Taehyung.

The anxiety of today, brought a cigarette on his pink lips, yet just like his boyfriend said he was holding the wheel firmly, like his life was depending on it.

The rain was increasing as time passed and Jimin let a frustrated sigh. The light turned green and Jimin pressed the gas pedal, gaining instant speed. The rain has flooded the intersection and Jimin was certain that despite his vehicle's velocity he wouldn't be able to pass the green light. 

His assumptions were right, so he had to wait for the second red light to turn green. The crosswalk in front of him was empty and he patiently waited for the pedestrians to cross the street opposite of him. The light for the cars that were waiting across the other street became red so Jimin waited for the pedestrians to cross the street and then leave.

 The light for the cars that were waiting across the other street became red so Jimin waited for the pedestrians to cross the street and then leave

''It's been a while Taehyung. Come back whenever you want''.

''Thank you so much Mr. Lee. Your cocoa is life'' the red haired said with a huge smile.

''Why do you always have to be soggy when you pay a visit to my shop ?''.

''I never thought that the rain would increase that rapidly. I brought my umbrella but it seems useless''.