Chapter 6

Poussey's POV

Man everything hurts so bad. It hurts to walk, breathe, and even eat. I didn't even bother to get food today. I appreciate Yn trying to help, but there's nothing she can do to get Vee to leave me alone. Right now I'm heading to the cafeteria. I just got done destroying all of Vee's tobacco and I might be a little drunk, but it numbs the emotional and physical pain.

I guess I'll try to eat today. Before Flaca gives me my plate she looks at Yn and then Yn shakes her head. I go over to her and ask her what that was about.
"Don't worry about it. Just know that nobody is gonna fuck with you ever again." She says seriously.
"You ain't gon kill her right?"
"No nothing like that. I don't even know if this is going to be effective."
"What you do?"
"I just had Gloria put so much salt in their food that it's not edible. I don't know how to be bad." She laughs that cute laugh.
"That's cute." I smile.
"Shut up." She laughs elbowing me.
"Thanks for showing that you care." I say walking away.

Vee and her people walk in eyeing me. I watch them get their food and look at Yn, who is intently watching them. I notice a small smirk grow on her face as she watches them spit out their food. Vee then looks at me and I just stare back. She gets up and approaches Yn. This can't be good.

"I know you did this."
"What you talking about?" She says keeping her professional composure.
"You know what I'm talking about. You don't want to mess with me."
"Is that a threat... inmate?"
"Call it what you want." Vee says not backing down.
"I'm gonna need you to have a seat." Yn says stepping closer to Vee.
"No."
"That's two shots inmate."
"For what?"
"Threatening an officer and disobeying one. Wanna go for three?" Vee then sits down. "A little salty, aren't ya?" She chuckles and then steps closer to her and I can't hear what she said, but for the first time Vee looks scared and doesn't say anything back to Yn.

I've never really seen Yn be assertive. It was sexy. I walk up to her and she has the look on her face that I can't read. "So what did you say to her?" I ask.
"I told her to leave you alone or there'd be consequences. If you couldn't tell I put my hand on my gun, but I would never kill anybody."
"Good to know. Thank you Yn."
"I'd do anything for you P." She says touching my shoulder smiling. "Do you want to go somewhere and talk?" She asks.
"Sure. Library?" I ask. She nods and leads the way to the library.

We reach the library and she starts the conversation. "I've never felt this way about a girl before, so I was confused and wanted to block my feelings. That's why I tried avoiding you." She sighs.
"What you saying Yn?"
"I really like you P." I kiss her soft plump lips.

As I start to pull away she pulls me back making the kiss deeper. Her tongue starts to explore my mouth and then she straddles my lap. I put my hands on her waist. I start to kiss her neck and she starts to moan softly.

Yn's POV

I can't help myself when I'm around her. I always tell myself to not give in to my feelings, but my feelings always win. I moan as her hands roam my body and as she leaves love bites on my neck. She unbuttons my shirt exposing my red lace bra. She smirks at the sight and lays me down where she is now in between my legs. She start to kiss on my chest and then unlatches my bra. Before she can take it off I stop her.

"I've never had sex with another female before." I say sounding like an innocent little girl causing P to smile at me.
"I got you babygirl just relax." She kisses my lips and takes my bra off completely.
"Wait, but what about you?" I ask kinda nervous.
"Don't worry about me. I just wanna make you feel good." She starts sucking and kissing all over my boobs and then unbuckles my belt and putting her hand in my pants. She starts rubbing me through my panties. I start moaning louder as she puts her hand in my panties and starts fingering me. She starts going faster and faster sending me over the edge. She then stops and pulls my pants off completely. She starts to devour my pussy like it was her last meal. She's sucking in my clit like a pacifier making my back arch. She then starts to fingering while eating me out. Her tongue game is on point. I feel my high coming and try to contain it.

"I'm about to cum." I moan out.
"Cum for me baby." She says and I release my juices all over her hand and the carpet. She puts her fingers in my mouth making me taste myself.
"Damn I taste good." I laugh and she smiles kissing me softly.
"Now what?" She asks and I give her a confused look. "You my girl now right?" She asks.
"I don't know. I don't like you like that." I laugh causing her to laugh too. I start putting my clothes and stand up. "I guess we together now." I kiss her cheek walking out of the library.