Chapter 7

Yn's POV

Yesterday was amazing. I've never felt like that before and she eats pussy better than my ex boyfriend. How is that possible? Anyways I'm on my way to work right now and it's raining hard as hell. There's even a flood/hurricane watch. Looks like we won't be going home tonight. I arrive at the prison and head inside.

"It's raining hard as hell. Any news on whether or not we have to stay?" I ask O'Neil who is at the front desk today.
"I hate the rain." He says making me laugh "No news yet. Hopefully we can go home."
"Think of the rain as purification. It washes the earth's filth." I smile.
"Nice Williams. Still hate it though." We both laugh and I walk in and go change into my uniform.

I go to the cafeteria like I'm supposed to and I immediately see Poussey eyeing me like a vulture stalking its prey. I smile at her and don't notice Bennett walking up to me. "You done making googly eyes at your girlfriend?" He asks laughing.
I roll my eyes at him "how's your Daya?"
"She's fine I think. She hasn't been talking to me."
"It's the hormones. It has nothing to do with you. Can I be the godmother?" I ask getting excited. He just laughs at me without answering and then walks away. Oh well.

Breakfast is now over and everyone is exiting except for Poussey. She approaches me and smirks. "Hey beautiful." She says.
"Hey." I blush.
"I know we like together now, but we don't really know each other. So can we get to know each other?"
I nod and we walk to the library together making small talk.

"Tell me more about your family." I say.
"Well I'm the only child. My dad was in the military and we moved around a lot. We stayed in Germany for a majority of my life. It was fun. I learned how to speak French and German."
"You should teach me how to speak French. I think that's a sexy language." I say making her smirk at me.
"What about you?"
"Well I have two sisters and three brothers. I'm the youngest so everybody is very protective over me. My dad is a judge and my mom is a surgeon. My oldest brother is always in and out of jail for stupid stuff. My oldest sister is a hair stylist, my other sister is a psychologist, and my other two brothers are cops."
"Damn. Y'all living the life huh?"
"I guess you can say that, but it's not all it's cracked up to be."
"What about school and all that other stuff?"
"In high school I spent my sophomore year in Guatemala and I speak Spanish fluently. I graduated from Howard university with a bachelors degree in criminal justice and I'm technically certified to be a detective, but I wanted to be a prison guard because of my brother being a dumbass." I chuckled.
"Spanish is sexy babygirl." She pulled me closer to her. "Teach me something."
"Enséñame a devolver el placer que me diste anoche."
"What you say?"
"Teach me how to return the pleasure you gave me last night." I peck her lips.
"You don't have to do that if you don't want to baby."
"I want to make you feel how you made me feel."
"Vous n'avez pas besoin de me faire plaisir, laissez-moi ça." She smiles.
"That made me hot. I don't even wanna know what you said." I say making her laugh.
"I'm going to tell you anyway. I said you don't have to pleasure me, just leave that to me."
"Ok. You're very stubborn."
"And so are you." We both laugh.
"What are you in for?" I ask slowly. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."
"Nah it's cool." She sighs. "I got caught selling weed. No big deal right?" She laughs.
"Man I hate cops even though I am one." I chuckle.
"Why you say that?"
"Because most cops smoke weed, so why get rid of your supplier?"
"I never thought of it like that." She laughs. "Do you smoke?"
"Not often, but I do sometimes. There are days when I need to escape reality and just be free ya know?"
"Yeah I get it. Can I trust you?"
"Of course you can."
"I make this drink and I call it hooch. It gets me drunk and that helps me numb my emotional pain."
"You don't need that anymore as long as you're with me." She smiles and kisses my cheek.
"Our time together makes me feel less and less like a prisoner. I feel normal when I'm with you." I smile.

We spent the rest of the day getting to know more about each other and I'm falling more and more for this girl. It might be love.