Chapter 8

Yn's POV

It's Mother's Day and it'll be the first Mother's Day that I can't go to NYC to see my mom. It's cool though. It'll be nice to see all the kids with their mothers. I've always like kids and I can't wait to have some of my own. I can't help but think how hard it is for Poussey to live through this day without her mother. Today I'm on door duty so I can't even go check on her until later. Hopefully this goes by fast.

A couple hours later

O'Neil comes and asks if I want to switch because he hates being outside I graciously accepted and make my way to the courtyard. I spot Poussey next to one of the games looking kind of sad.
"Hey baby." I say walking up to her. Her face lights up.
"Hey beautiful. I hate this day."
"I know but it's gonna be okay." I say making her smile. "Seeing all these kids make my heart smile."
She laughs "I've always wanted three boys. What about you?" She asks watching these two kids who appear to be siblings.
"Yeah I want kids. I love kids. I want all boys too." She smiles. "My siblings seem to only be capable of creating females so I want what our family lacks." I laugh.
"I can't wait to get out and actually live the life I'm supposed to live."
"When you get out, you can come stay with me and I'll help you get a job and introduce you to my parents. My family will love you." I squeeze her hand.
"I love you Yn."
"I love you too P."

As the days go by, P and I live out our relationship as if she wasn't in prison. Reality hits once I leave to go home and then I go home eager to see her the next day.

....................
Author's note
Sorry about the short chapter