chapter 1 part 2:graduation

Sabrina's pov

"like the guy has the guts to insult me, like me princess" I was telling my classmates about sir jerkilace.

"What us this am hearing jerkilace, juicy! Spill!" My best friend sister and meera jam(my life) said coming towards us just before the entrance of the hall. She slayed a straight fitted blue off-shoulder dress. You might be wondering why we all of us are wearing blue, it's because tessa aka queen bee approached the principal and was like:

"Sir, since you said a student from year 12 can be in charge of the theme am volunteering to do that, and I would like it to be blue girls will wear blue dresses then boys a tux and blue bow tie" a then genuinely agreed. And FYI nobody likes her except from her three sidekicks.

"Kubra dee! "We all  squealed and ran to her Hugging her.

"Can't breathe!" We let go of off her.

"Princess spill it! " The other girls went of as the guys started arriving. And sabrina means princess.

"Okay, you kno-"I was about to start when miss Vicky interrupted me by saying

"Line up graduates your about to be called into the hall" we lined up. Then she said Immediately we hear the music we should enter and please smile. As she continued blabbing as I like to call it,  I spotted raspberries,  I am in love with raspberries.

"Raspberries" I yelled and said "excuse me, just one sec" I said grinning widely. I ran quickly and bought a bowl of it knowing I wasn't the only one eating. I quickly came back to my spot on the queue.

"You!" Miss Vicky pointed at me accusingly.

"Me!" I also said in the same tone as she used. only that I was smirking, munching my raspberries and also getting on her nerves. Perfect!  Just how I like it. I could see fumes coming out from her ears, I know she still loves me. I winked and went in.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

"He called me an uncivilized gorilla then-" I was cut off by Mrs Rachel.

"Can't you ever keep quiet" she scolded me.

"This one her mouth is always running like water" Mr yinka said. I pouted then grinned saying

"You're right Mr yinks I never keep shut, because it is said people that merely talk e.g Mrs Rachel their mouth stinks!"

"Are you trying to say that my mouth is stinking"

" Me! What?! Nope! You said it your self ! Not me" I said mischievously which I earned a knock on my head by Mrs Rachel.

"Ouch! Kubra  Mrs rachel knocked me" i screeched.

"Mr yinks, Mrs Rachel you can see she's the head girl and doing that is against the rules" Kubra exclaimed.

"Which rule?" They chorused.

"Khasrins rules" I and Kubra said clapping our hands. The combination of our names.

"Birds of the same feather"

*******

" The head girl will be called out to give her speech,  sabrina mahir" the Mc announced,  who is that I know that is my name. They applauded.

"Princess go abeg!  Are you deaf or what?" Regina whisper yelled. Only our set could hear her. Everyone is waiting for our head girl.

"Thats not my name, "

"Sorry it's miss sabrina Adila khaleed"

"Yeah now that's my name" They shook their heads sighing.
I walked to the stage majestically like the princess I am.