Chapter 10:New York Fashion week

Sabrina's POV.
21st January,2018.
New York City.

"Ki tashi, we're late" I heard Mimi's voice. Her voice is the first thing I hate in the morning, second is waking up. Allah it's so frustrating. Especially when she starts jumping on the bed with her boots.

"Sabrina*jumps*wake*jumps*up*jumps*we're*jumps*late*jumps*fashion*jumps*week!"

That was when my eyes opened. I jumped up. "Did you just say fashion week? Oh no! Oh no! Am toasted!" I ranted walking towards the mirror. There i stood, with duck tape on my left cheek and forehead,my hair was like Laura Marano's from 'Bad Hair Day', My baggy shirt was stained with ketchup,my shorts were normal and then my left leg had no sock.

Just call me crazy!

I really overslept today. I missed my morning run and workout!

Urghhh!!!

"What's the time?"

"It's 9:23am, fashion show starts by 10:00am. I've spoke with all the designers, all the collections are ready except Sophie's. But she'll soon wrap it off. You just get inside*pushes me into the washroom* and do what you gotta do. I'll get your outfit ready." I grabbed my raspberry toothpaste and toothbrush,brushed my teeth. I had a quick bath then I washed my hair cause it had ketchup stain on it.

Don't ask me why!

I applied cream on my body. I also burnt my body with little incense. Grandma thought me!

I blow-dry my hair then used a stretching iron on it. I let it fall below my back.

Lastly, I applied my lipgloss.

"Ready?"

"Yup"

💙~💙~💙

"Move it, you guys should hurry up" I instructed my team. They were moving the clothes inside.

"Mimi, handle things here. I'll check up on the models,with their hair and makeup." She gave me a simple nod.

The models are getting their hair and makeup done.

20 minutes later....

"DILA KS"

The models strut down the runway. One by One,with Classic music playing at the background.

It went smoothly and I was glad.

I was called out to the runway.
Did a little waving and grinning then walked out as the crowd applauded.

"Ummm...S.A.K,what do you wanna say about your new winter collection?"

"Hey Anna. Looking good girl" I complimented. She was dressed in a black Hermés tube top,white Cartier leather jacket,a black Veluci  straight pants with a black ankle boots.

"Awwnnn.. thanks"

"Well this winter collection was inspired by Science. Quite funny right? But hear this. The clothes all came in a darker shade,and that's because I realized during winter dark clothes actually make an individual feel warm and cozy. So it actually inspired this whole collection. So guys,the darker your outfit is the cozier you get. Gracias!" I twirled around bowing.

"This collection is very interesting. I must say DILA KS you guys did a great job. So what are you wearing?"

"A cream Ralph Lauren sweater, black jeans, DILA KS boots, Victoria secret flannel shirt and my special hand knitted beanie." The photographer took  some photos and then they moved to the make-up and hair artist,then to Mimi..