chapter 2: last day

Sabrina's pov.
 13th July 2013.
Abuja, Nigeria.
This is gonna be kinda sorta long......Enjoy!
The voice of the adhan waking me up from my slumber, and FYI am a heavy sleeper. I stood up and went inside the bathroom and perform ablution.  Coming out, I spread  the prayer mat and wore my blue long hijab. After my salat,  I prayed for a beautiful house in jannah, for Allah to reward my mallam's and parents abundantly even if my relationship with them is low, for a good life, for a good relationship with my family and friends, for me to be a successful business admin and etc.

After that I jumped back to my bed and dreamland here we come.

◇◇◇◇◇◇

I woke up with the words that this is my last day here!Does kubra knows, off course she knows dummy. I took my phone checking some chats, kubra sent some,.

Kubra- hey sorry for yesterday

Kubra- am thinking since will be leaving for la tomorrow,  we should go do awesome things before we go.

Me- that's true. And yes we should, let us meet as KFC.

Kubra -see you soon.

I had my fresh bath and wore a beige simple jallabiya that has a hood. I think something is missing, going back and forth the idea hit me.

Jackpot! A graphic scarf. It is really making sense. I wrapped it around my head in layers, with my white adidas. I opened the door to be just to be approached by ya aliza hugging me.

" Am sorry for yesterday, I didn't mean to" she said.

"Don't worry about that, it's in the past" I beamed and she smiled telling me to go and eat breakfast as she made her way to her room. As I approached the dining room, I figured the workaholics were present that is Mrs khaleed, ya ashraf and daddy. I decided to ignore them. I sat down and served breakfast,  I usually make breakfast but not to  day i might be lazy but am a good cook. As I was eating,  I saw a fist, I recognize those hands anywhere.  ya arif.

"Fist bump " I bumped his  with mine. This is a way of saying sorry. Then ya frog face. " am not saying sorry because i know am forgiven " she said proudly. "Dont be too sure" i chuckled.  They left the dining area.

"Good morning" daddy greeted me( note the sarcasm), and if you don't know, this is a sign to me, telling me to greet them. Not today dad, instead I nodded.

"Manner less creature, don't you have respect to greet your elders" ya ashraf yelled attempting to hit me on the face when I held it tight,  am not only manner less but also fearless. I've received so much beating, slaps etc from them, they treat me like a beast raised by wolves.

"Don't dare! You might be older than me but am also human" I yelled back standing up.

"Sabrina! " Mrs khaleed yelled. I hissed so loudly and grabbed my bag slamming the door. I hate this house!

"Mallam tanko, kfc"  I said to him as he nod his head. I entered the car and we drove off.
As we pulled over at KFC I spotted Kubra inside wearing a blue skinny jeans, white lacey top with Adidas. I entered inside as she spotted me she came over and gave me a bear hug. As we sat down, we talked about yesterday, how we are gonna live our lives in UCLA, daddy and abba (her dad) have bought our house which we will be leaving in, it's gonna be legit.

"Sabrina no siblings no parents"

"It's gonna be legit"

" and awesome"