Chapter 6:New Year, New beginning♡

Sabrina's pov
Los, Angeles California
1st January 2018

5 years later.......

"Five, four, three, two, one, Happy New Year" we all yelled, it was new year. Hello 2018 and buh bye 2017. A new year with great happiness sharing it with amazing friends.

"Princess, it's picture time!"Selena gomez.

"Yay!" I squealed running to where the pics are being taken. I went beside kubra, by Left was

So much has happened during the past 5 years. UCLA was fun, interesting, and amazing. The first year went on smoothly, I joined the female basketball team it was so fun. Apart from fashion, I also have this desire for basketball. Kubra started a small business, jewelry designing. Victoria Beckham also encouraged me to open a small boutique, saying I had good taste in fashion. Loren also started making short but cool videos on
Tiktok. From there we started becoming popular!

The second year was so fun but also tiring, because being a fashion designer, basketball player and a college student is not easy but UCLA made it easy and fun. It is nothing compared to the university in Nigeria, am not saying it's bad but even the most expensive college in Nigeria is not to be compared to the perfection of UCLA! The food fights in the cafeteria, the peprallys where everyone cheers saying Go 'bruins'! I was studying business administration , where in the class I never seased to not make jokes in the lecture hall, but I was the most loved students to the lecturers. Kubra was studying architecture, she loved drawing and was an expert in it as she started designing jewelries, not the cheap and fake ones but the real and most beautiful ones made with silver and gold. Loren studied theater art,she could sing and dance perfectly plus she's a wonderful actress. She once made me believe she had brain cancer. Crazy girl!

Third year, DILA KS was worldwide,everyone knew that fashion brand. People knew me they loved me,they loved my fashion brand and I also became a celebrity. Not forgetting the basketball team, The bruins won the state championship. Everyone says it's because of me but I say it's because of teamwork. After we won the state championship game,I decided to take a break from basketball and focus more on my course, business and fashion empire. Kubra also became a celebrity, jewelry designer. Brand. 'khasrins'. Loren on the other hand was an actress and singer, towards the end of the third year's semester she moved out and started living with her Long Lost best friend. Well good for her but we were still friends.

The last year, we all did our internship program. I opened 10 5 star hotel all around the world. 19 restaurants. And ask me how my fashion career is doing? Well it's been awesome. I knew almost all the celebrities and they knew and loved me. 2017, I became number 5 best fashion designer in the world. Kubra became number 7 best jewelry designer.
All we have to say is Alhamdullilah. I graduated with a first class bachelor degree in business administration. Am a multi millionaire baby!

And you know what? My close friends were all popular,I mean they were celebrities like dove Cameron, Camila cabello, Justin Bieber, Timberlake, Cameron Dallas, Madison beer, Ariana grande, Kardashians, Kira kosarin and lots more....if I keep mentioning them we will take four days and some hours.

My success isn't a result of arrogance, it's a result of belief.

Mrs Smith (my best teacher back in highschool) once said to me
Today they'll call you crazy
Tomorrow they'll call you boss!

That's what's happening.

Oh and guess what? I've completed almost everything on my bucket list. Remaining the sky diving (which am gonna do next week inshallah in New York before the New York fashion week), meeting my other half and also going to Paris plus climbing the Eiffel tower. You don't have to notify me to know am a crazy girl, I already know that.

I feel like am supposed to go to Paris when I've finally fallen in love. But am far from falling in love,I've never had a boyfriend. It's actually embarrassing, saying that I've declined all the people asking me out. It's not my fault, I just don't feel like they are the right persons.

I haven't seen any of my family members since I left Nigeria. I haven't gone there but I and kubra are going on the 1st of February 2018. But we do video chat all the times mostly with the twins and ya Arif. The rest I guess are too 'busy' to talk to me.

I thought when I was away maybe I and mommy will always talk and this kinda mother daughter relationship but heck no! She only calls me whenever there is a good or bad thing about me in the internet,since am a celebrity. She calls and says ' I saw you on the news today,you finally did something with that brain of yours' I would only roll my eyes and hang up. She's so freaking annoying and bossy. But hey she's not the boss of me, am the boss of me. Yeah!
And am happy about that.

Me being happy doesn't mean I'm perfect,it just means I've decided to look beyond the imperfections.

Don't worry, when I return home,I will show her, daddy and ya Asraf shege!

Right now, am just thankful to Allah Azawa'jallah for everything, good and bad!

"Hey let's go and dance" kubra pulled me from the balcony. It's a new year and we're having a party here at our house. Tonight gonna be lit! As long as Bieber's here and couple of other artists!

Happy New year!

New year, New beginnings!

~💙~💙~💙~

Hey guys, how have you been doing? Good inshallah.

I want to wish you a happy Valentines day. A day of love, Joy and happiness.
You know love is like a wind,we can't see it but we can feel it.
Make sure no freaking soul ruin your day.

I also wanna wish a huge,big, large, extra large...wait ! Did I say
Extra large Happy birthday to the best sister in the world.

I miss you so much,even if we're not together, know that I still love you no matter what, Happy birthday sis, @itz_hauwee12. But it doesn't change the fact that you are a stinking butt. Your whole organ is a butt.

So guys back to Double fire 🔥, 5 years later huh? What do you think, believe me this book is just starting. Most of you are Nigerians and from the north right? And please which hausa person doesn't love drama!

So just keep reading and enjoy your Valentine's day.💝💝💝💋💞💞💞

Chapter dedicated to @itz_hauwee12 and queen_xeebabe(bffffff) sister from another mother, yarinyan Maman jabeer 😂😂😂.

Eh let me run away before she comes 🏃🏃🏃

Please,
Vote
Comment(am on my knees)
Share and follow

Xoxoxo I love you guys so much 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Ciao

Their house in LA