FIRE CAST

Alhaji khaleed mahir~ he is a 50 years old man, the owner of the mahirs group of industries. His mother is from bauchi state, his father from kaduna state. He was born and brought up in the states (la California) his whole family were born and rough up there. He is married to Aisha Ramadan with five children which he loves so much. He is a very wealthy man that has never lost a business deal in his entire life, also a workaholic. Always busy with work and traveling,  he forgets about his family, Although it doesn't affect either of them because they live there lives how they wanna live it,but it affects his younger and last child, Sabrina.

Hajiya Aisha mahir~ she is  43 years old, her mother is half turkish, half Nigerian (shua Arab) while her father is an Arabian from dubai and also half Nigerian from kaduna state. A very wealthy successful business woman just like her husband, she travels around the world signing million dollar contracts, she would do anything for her company. She also loves her whole family, she is close to her first four children, while she is always rude, mean and arrogant to her last child Sabrina. She beats her or insult her over petty things as though nobody knows why, she distances herself from Sabrina by traveling, attending meetings, going to work very early in the morning. With that, she created a rift between her and Sabrina,  Sabrina hates her, she sometimes ask herself whether or not she gave birth to her.

Eliza mahir~ she is 20 years old studying civil engineering in Nile university.  She's tall, fair, with a long chiseled nose, light pink lips, black eyes, long silky hair. A great and wonderful person. She has a sweet heart and is the best advicer, she could be your royal advicer. She's a twin to Eliya. Eliza is like a mother to Sabrina, she treats her as though she gave birth to her, she acted like her mother and performed every duty a mother is suppose to her child ever since she was as young as 9 years old. She loves her family very well and oh the one perfect thing is that she doesn't tolerate shit! It runs in the blood of the Mahirs.

Eliya Mahir~she is 20 years old studying software in Nile university. She is bubbly, nice (to whom she wish), beautiful and a trouble maker. She troubles Sabrina the most in the family but Sabrina being Sabrina doubles the trouble, but they still love each other. She is a twin to Eliza, whom is her best friend, but the two are two different people with different personalities, sometimes you ask if they were really twins and best friends.
The two are also identical twins, the only way to differentiate between them is the star birth mark behind Eliza's neck.
Eliya is a great person who loves her family with all her heart♥

Saif Mahir~Aka Arif he is a 22 years old charming young man, with his own business software designing company. A player, I mean why not, he got the looks, swag, wealth so why not. He is the second child of Alhaji Mahir. He loves Sabrina so much, acted like a father to her when her real father traveled around the world. He is also overprotective but a cool elder brother. He loves his family.

Khaleed Mahir~Aka Ashrafhe is a 24 years old man, the first child of Alhaji Mahir. The CEO of Mahir group of industries. Nasir is a cold person, a wall in Sabrina's word. He is cruel, harsh, bossy, mean and cold. He dislikes everyone, he act as though he doesn't have a heart. He hates Sabrina, saying she behaves like an illiterate, disrespectful and senseless being. But he is sometimes nice to the rest of the siblings. He gives his parents utmost importance and respect. He is a closed book, in which his family wishes someday will be opened by someone.

Harisa Mubaid~Aka Risa, Ari, she is a 17 years old pretty girl, studying accounting in Oxford University. She is average height,fair,with pink lips,long nose and has blue grayish eyes, just like her brother Farooq. She is the 4th child of Alhaji Mubaid. She's a bubbly, nice, sweet and amazing. Farooq's favorite! . She loves her family so much.

Arianna Mubaid~Aka Ria, Anna,  she is 18 years old, studying micro biology in Oxford University. She is a beautiful kind hearted being. She's average height,fair, has brown eyes, a little bit chubby. She is like an open book, loved by everyone because of her bubbly nature, plus she is so cute! . She loves everyone most especially her family.

Ibtihaj Mubaid~Aka ibty, Betty, she is a 22 years old lady, she studied Business administration in Lynn Florida, USA. She owns her industry, 'Betty industries'. She is beautiful, tall, fair,gray eyes, pink plump lips. She is the first child of Alhaji Mubaid.
She's a cool, nice, friendly,and caring sister, daughter, sister and person. She deals with anyone that try to harm her family.

Tareeq Mubaid~Aka prince, he is a 12 years old boy, attending The regent school, year 8. He is cute, flirty (not minding his age)
Nice and cool. He also sees his Elder brother as his role model.
He has curly black hair and black eyes. He loves his family more than anything.

Khadija sayhaan~Aka kubra, dija, haadi, she is 16 years old girl studying architecture in UCLA. The 2nd and last child of Alhaji sayhaan. She is nice, beautiful, funny, caring, sweet and somewhat shy, sometimes. She is average height, brown eyes, pink lips, thin, fair and wears glasses. The best friend and other half of Sabrina, they've been best friends since kindergarten when they lived in America. Alhaji Mahir and Sayhaan have also been best friends along with Hajiya Mahir and Sayhaan. They are also like family. She loves Sabrina like she is her biological sister. She also loves her two family.

Neelam Tafeeda~Aka Disney, she is 17 years old studying business administration in university of Coventry. She is a cool, pretty, nice, not so friendly a time. She is sometimes Self obsessed, but a very nice person if you get to know her. She's average height, brown skinned, small nosed,got pink lips. Farooq's best friend Everything about her is just posh! Plus she's the only child, what do you expect?

Malika   Nazif~ she's a 17 years old pretty darling studying Accounting in NYU. She is average height, fair, sorta purplish lips. She's super nice, cool, sweet and a trouble maker sometimes. Farooq's best friend. She's a really great person.

Abdullah Imraan~ he's a 21 years old architect. He's hot as hell but not as hot as Farooq. A total flirt and player. A darling in trapping girls. Also Farooq's best friend. But also a great and wonderful guy and business man.

Alhaji mubaid and Hajiya Tasneem are business man and woman. They ♡each other and their family so very much.

Am not giving Sabrina's and Farooq's description, check the summary. Sha! If I just say fire, then its the best description.

Other characters will have their characters....

About the author

Name Zainab Ibrahim
Nickys:Mufida, zee,zira, bluès, queen
Age: young teenager
Nationality:Nigerian
Tribe:hausa
Date of birth:26th September
Religion:Islam
Hobbies:watttpading, sleeping, reading the holy book, surfing the Web.
I ♥ my family, friends and everyone. Am a fashion geek, I ♥Paris, Avengers freak, proudly muslimah.

Am a dreamer
Let's keep dreaming and one day they'll all come true
Insha Allah

Oh and if you want to know about Aunt Emigen, just ask on the comment section

Thanks
Xoxo